Skill Tree Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Central, May 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Central

Central Someday Author

Hi! In your FAQ about the skill tree there is a talent named ''Legba's Luck'' and there is written that ''this Skill gives a player more Pearls from Glitters and Chests.'' But there is no pearls in chests! Does it increase ammo,and other things instead of pearls??

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

That is the description used in the FAQ because that is the description in game. You are quite right, there are no pearls in Treasure Chests.

Swift

3. i guess my correct answer offended you but you still havnt responded with the answer ??? is there a problem with giving the correct info and why such a delay in your responce the skill is self explanitory ????

4. theres 2 items in that skill tree 1 is for picking shinnys you will gain extra pearls the other is for if picking chests but its obvious you dont get pearls from chests.

5. Central

Central Someday Author

Yeah i mentioned that in my question. But the first item is for BOTH glitters and chests,and in the description of the second item(Legba's luck) chests are also mentioned. I just want to know if it works just like the 1 item(For both glitters and chests) or not.

6. Central

Central Someday Author

Oh,thank you very much! I have almost understood,but can you answer 2 questions?
    1) Have you ever played with Legba's Luck(I guess that it's obvious that you have played but i want to ask about it anyway))
    2) With the gift of the sea i'm gaining 1875 Upgraded explosiveballs in the worst case(this is what skill says: +25%,without that skill i would gain 1500) . SO,if i have 6 lvl of Legba's Luck,i would gain 1875+14%? thank you for you help in advance

7. thats like asking if you actualy get 16% pearls by having the 2% in gift of sea aswell as 6 in legbas luck lol by the way the rest of the game works/dosent work probably not.

it seems the game likes you to buy things that either dont work or you buy and they remove just except what recieve and doing the maths/workings out will only disshearten you cause you either find out it dont work out right and it wont get fixed or brought back when removed lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.