Skill Tree

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

it is not active yet it is a feature they are working on

2. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

lmao nice 1

Last edited by moderator: Sep 17, 2018
    Foxy_Renegadelady likes this.
  3. Innate

Innate Forum Greenhorn

I was at 90% to get the glitter/box bonus map master skill, my screen frooze when i reset (F5) i was on another master skill at economics with 0%. Second time it happens. Solve this.

4. Rum-Lord

Rum-Lord Forum Greenhorn

Cant leave a message on skilltree comments, very frustrated with new skill tree and maybe i was just looking for w a good reason to stop playing and paying, I think this is as good a reason to walk away for good. Ill log periodically to see if this has been restored or improved but I have lost all interest in the game now and feel completely ripped off for spending recently as much money as I have. What a scam.

5. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

every 1 will get compo ide say ..... 2 bokors

6. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

feel free to give me all the pearls necessary to get my skills back to where they were. setting the max of 50 skills per tree that just cost crystals is awful. either we were lied to or BP has truly given up.

Lostsail and bøgholm83 like this.
  7. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

the only thing i like with the unwanted skill tree at least you can do two quests at the same time i also agree with dirks777 lol i love it when they say it aint active yet regarding the skilltree reset then why kick start the skilltree when its not working. would you send an army into war with a new weapon with the firing pin not yet working something tells me theres external pressure within bigpoint to produce cash results and there are two many yes people working there too scared to say we need to sort all these issues out before we jump in blind with new stuff and not caring about the paying customer

8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Please if anyone reading this has done significant investing into the new skills please post, it would be entertaining to see what bigpoint wants from us now

Lostsail likes this.
  9. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

here it is...enjoy..ha
    Skill Points Cost per Sheet:
    Skill PointsCrystals per SkillPearls per SkillCrowns per SkillCost for 50 SkillsTotal Cost
    1-5075--3,750 Crystals3,750 Crystals
    51-100125250-6,250 Crystals
    12,500 Pearls
    10,000 Crystals
    12,500 Pearls
    101-1501751,000508,750 Crystals
    50,000 Pearls
    2,500 Crowns
    18,750 Crystals
    62,500 Pearls
    2,500 Crowns
    151-2002505,00010012,500 Crystals
    250,000 Pearls
    5,000 Crowns
    31,250 Crystals
    312,500 Pearls
    7,500 Crowns
    201-25040010,00025020,000 Crystals
    500,000 Pearls
    12,500 Crowns
    51,250 Crystals
    812,500 Pearls
    20,000 Crowns
    251-30060015,00050030,000 Crystals
    750,000 Pearls
    25,000 Crowns
    81,250 Crystals
    1,562,500 Pearls
    45,000 Crowns
    301-35080025,0001,00040,000 Crystals
    1,250,000 Pearls
    50,000 Crowns
    121,250 Crystals
    2,812,500 Pearls
    95,000 Crowns
    Seren, Today at 4:05 AM Report

Dewguy and Lostsail like this.
  10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I messed up the economy sheet and I cant reset. Please fix it.

11. SeaHag~

SeaHag~ Forum Greenhorn

Thanks BP for another ignorant update, a new skill tree isn't what we wanted or needed and to make it worse than ever before you put into place a mechanism that you cant even reset because you absolutely didn't have the gumption to put one into place at the same time the tree came into play and you expect us to pay for the mistakes we make by buying into your stupidity. No Thank You!

Pagan_Spirit and The*Defiant like this.
  12. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

It will just break your heart if you go back. Time to move on, find a new game somewhere. the PVE server was very good, and gave us some hope, but now ... feeling really bad about all those hundreds of dollars spent. RIP seafight, best days are long gone.

13. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

BP, you scored some points with the new PVE, but you lost everything with this skill tree butcher shop job. Why not just add an new level, or new pathway. I just logged on pvp server and it was completely dead. Went to the new PVE server and was shocked at the sight of no one shooting an Akkorospawn and it was dead. Unbelievably dead. I just cancelled all my payment info on account, going to leave now for good. I honestly feel embarrassed like a victim of a scam. All that money I spent, could have bought 3 PS4 game consoles, 4 XBOX consoles and 50 games for what Ive spent here. All gone now.

14. canweAlljustgetalong

canweAlljustgetalong Forum Apprentice

this is by far the worst cheat of an investment players had already made to the game. it's like ordering a steak at a restaurant and paying $14.99 and before it is served they come back and say we added some garnish to change the way you eat it and we have quadrupled the price upon serving it to you. this is stupid for the players ( customers) to take because it is a change to something we already spent money (whether thats time or game currency or just plain dollars) and they take the money away and offer a chance to gain back what we already had but at over 4 times the cost of what we already had. this is insane!!! you people at bigpoint must be trying to cut down on players and drive players off doing something like this. there is nowhere in the real world a company or organization could get away with this.

Dewguy and The*Defiant like this.
  15. Goldshark

Goldshark Forum Greenhorn

As i have about 200 skills in all branches of the new skill tree, and have tested all 3 master skills, I would like to see a rework of the master skills as 30 seconds to pick up chests after 150 Monster kills is a bit harsh, the ammount that needs to be killed should be lower or more time in the map, and the ELP bonus should be greatly increased and instead of a time activated, once its at 100% it should remain active untill logged out. Also on the damage, 20-25% more NPC damage for 30 seconds after several npc sinks and assists? that should be reworked as well. To me the master skills seem useless, and i will not be using them very much as they have very little effect on gameplay. Also missing out on 25% more from chests on the normal map as i have to kill 150 monsters to get the added 75% more where with speed castles and queens legacy and pumpkin power i was only able to pick up about 10-15 chests before the map expired. The Defence tree should also be reworked as it seems to me i cannot get those to activate. I have taken damage, and dealt damage and cannot seem to get the percentage to go up.

16. canweAlljustgetalong

canweAlljustgetalong Forum Apprentice

i'd like to report a cheat to the game. there is something wrong and i hope some attention could be made to fix it. i'm sure this problem is bothering most of the playing community. hopefully something can be done immediately although rarely anything that concerns the players gets fixed in a timely matter. the problem seems to be that the owners, designers, bp in general have taken an aspect or piece of product of the game and where a price had already been established for the finished product and recieved by the playing community (customers) then said owners, designers, bp took the product away and changed it so restructuring the new product cost the customer just over 5 times the original investment. surely this has to be a mistake? there is nowhere in the world where something like this would be allowed to happen without some kind of suit. isn't there a presidence about virtual currency belonging to an owner where the owner has the right to any changes to how their virtual currency is handled? surely someone has acted wrongly and made a terrible error and tried to take something away only in an attempt to redistribute it at a profit of 5 times the original cost. in sales isn't that called scalping? just wondering if this can be fixed?

17. jmfoster55

jmfoster55 Forum Apprentice

I agree with all of the above

18. babenewport

hear hear

19. babenewport

funny aint it a company abeit a european one can get away with deliberately decieveing its customers by carrying out deception willfully and knowingly allowing players to use programmes to better themselves and turning a blind eye to this practice.

20. Luffe

Luffe Forum Apprentice

We know almost everyone to banks or finance companies that require high fees and interest, almost like vultures are they there, this with the prices of the new skill tree is a tooth worse, you may wish that they are ashamed to change it , but no, all of us know the company because it goes the opposite way, they have no inhibitions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.