Skill Tree

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

thats for sure

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Only the whole number will be used. So in your examples you would gain 20 Weapon Slots and 80 Expansion Slots.

Swift

3. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

As usual, this update shows clearly that BP doesn't really care about it's declining userbase. Maybe they're ready to kill the game off, but won't because of the backlash? Probably making the players quit themselves, so they can do with this game as they did with Deepolis.

4. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Lool. "Cabin Boys Will Be Removed When The New Skill Tree Is Added"

But you can still get them for 19.99$ USD in buccaneers bounty market.

Hahaha, that is absolutely hilarious, who would of thought it? Oh I predicted that when it was announced, lmao. Good 1 BP. Way to rip us off even more.

I'm done with this game, I will not be ripped off anymore.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

"There is a new skill within the Economy Sheet called "Gilded Age". This skill increases the maximum percentage amount of Gold a player can board off of another player.

Should a player have assigned the maximum amount of Skill Points to this Skill, they will have the ability to capture all of the gold on your boat should they win the boarding attempt."

Wow....I just found this out today! I have access to plenty of gold, but other (newer) players may not. What on Earth are the Developers thinking? I guess a 100% cap on our pearls is next.

6. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Guess what you cant change them once they are on the page lmao,this is a laugh we worked hard for the skill points we had now we have to pay pearls and crowns again to put them on plus we do not have the option of changing them all when we want to what a piece of stupidity this idea was they should at least gave us the option of 1 click to change them all instead of 1 per page.
    Same for me Kyloe i have 57k crystals sitting doing nothing because i dont have the crowns lool this is by far the worst idiotic idea who ever thought of it should face a firing squad :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. its getting that pathetic on ere the next will be you get boarded and you loose your ship lmao

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

when they drive out the little players the big players will have to fight each other which they don't like to do

9. Lostsail

Lostsail Forum Apprentice

came backfrom a superbusy summer, powder monkeys gone, skill tree a massive ripoff -

The*Defiant and CapitanoBucca like this.
  10. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

who knows maybe the next "skill days" will say …..super deal buy back the 20 skills you have already paid for so we can pull down ya pants pirates and steal ya wallets once more !:eek:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    The*Defiant, Rabbid and _RATTY_. like this.
  11. Dewguy

Dewguy Forum Greenhorn

I used to love this game, I used to spend more money then I care to admit on this game, I used to love the events and buy ammo or whatever for whatever reason I had or needed. Too many hours invested or shall I say wasted, now I log on from time to time, just to check out the progress or the depletion of my investment and sometime play for nostalgia purposes. I must say I logged on to see I have a whole lot of crystals and wondering why I found the new skill menu, glad I didn't start trying to do anything with the skill menu yet with it cause obviously I cant even get what skills I had back anymore without wasting more time or more money cause it cost more then just crystals now. I closed my wallet years ago, when this game started going downhill fast, so no money will be earned from me. Having a six year badge and shooting like I have a dingy is awfully sad indeed. Well played in trying to push players away it seems to be working nicely, I wont disappear thou I will keep playing for free and not expecting much, cause obviously this little dingy I have become after all this time means more to me then will ever mean to anyone else. I have watched my ship get slower and weaker compared to other ships over past few years obviously cause I stopped investing money. I am actually baffled by how this new skill menu makes any sense to anyone who invested so much time and or money playing this game over the years. I see why everyone is so upset.

Graverattack, Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  12. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

if the plan is to put cabin boys in packets(that means good reloading time only for wallet players) will be the end of this game.I am out of stock cabin boys 2 days and i a dont want to play anymore ,the game is unfairness.I will never buy my reloading time.

The*Defiant and Loki162 like this.
  13. Incorrupt

Incorrupt Forum Apprentice

that's what most players are outraging about...
    but as usual,the *edit* people who run this game don't care,and that's really but really sad ....

Last edited by moderator: Oct 22, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
  14. Incorrupt

Incorrupt Forum Apprentice

LMAO
    Mods expecting a calm behavior from people here and running to edit all the "bad words" but tbh I think they don't even send our complaints to the upper ranks...

15. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You are wrong mate. We pass them along regularly. I can appreciate you honest but take offense at the fact you would say we lie when we say that we will pass that up the chain. As it is you opinion I will not issue an warning but please understand that if we say we will pass it up, we will.

Tex

16. AhoyImPirate

AhoyImPirate Someday Author

Damn what a rip off these new skills are. I had maxed out gunpowder and always had cabin boys for 10 k pearls and now i need to max out gunpowder once again or it will be useless.

17. AhoyImPirate

AhoyImPirate Someday Author

121250x3=363750 crystals=363750x308=112 035 000 + 2812500= 114 847 500 pearls in total for skills (Ha good luck) and a lot of money for crown.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 23, 2018
  18. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

Rabbid said:
    Lool. "Cabin Boys Will Be Removed When The New Skill Tree Is Added"

But you can still get them for 19.99$ USD in buccaneers bounty market.

Hahaha, that is absolutely hilarious, who would of thought it? Oh I predicted that when it was announced, lmao. Good 1 BP. Way to rip us off even more.

I'm done with this game, I will not be ripped off anymore.

Well here i am writting again about this anfair thing and im talking about the cabin boys
    They dont understant that they loosing money by having cabin boys only on pakets
    I was reandy to buy a few good pakets but then again i thought ,lol,why buy them ? when others will sink me coz they have cabin boys and im not?
    Coz i will never give real money for cabin boys!!! first they must Big Point to give me back the thousands wasted keys from chests when they had the 14 days limit for the cabin boys and always was found campin boys on it!!!
    One more step for players quit well done big point!!!!!!

Loki1621 likes this.
  19. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

20. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

Bigpoints be like: " Guys calm down we know it's not fair for you to be purchasing bargains for cabin boys, we're going to buff them, so now it is worth to buy it!" Happy Sailing!

Cut me some slack... I'm sick of these changes that leads nowhere, make this update good and make it purchasable with pearls as well. That's all we want.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.