Support Skills Capabilities

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Apr 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Why are skills capabilities being limited by scripts?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Could you explain you query in greater detail please.

Tex

3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Sure. Take a look at Official Announcements. Specifically the post: Script for non-working limits.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

They are talking about items purchased in the VIP Black market during the event. From the first post refering to that topic:

Ahoy Pirates,

We had some issues with limits for items on the event and VIP black market (in the ingame shop).

It was possible to buy more items then it should be possible.

This means that we now have to rebook the items. We will be running scripts throughout the day.

Your Seafight Team

It has nothing to do with Skills.

Tex

5. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

It seems there has been a change in the post since I referred it to BP Support. Anyway here is the feedback. Its seems we are returning to the a previously experienced actions where assets were removed and as stated then "you don't need them anyway". In the most recent case, with the original post of Limits, a considerable amount of gold was removed from my account, that was obtained through boarding. And note most all of us who are playing experience the imposed limits as show on the Seachart, I believe it is a 10% reduction.. It appears that corrective action for exploit users is being applied to those who are not exploit users. That concludes my feedback you may close.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am sorry but that is the original post and nothing has changed. That thread is and has always been about running scripts to correct items that were purchased over the limits due to a bug during that event. The cost is to be returned to your account, and i believe that was an issue and why it has taken so long to get right. Thank you for your feedback and it will forwarded. As we have your feedback and the issue has been explained I will close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.