Slashing Blades bonus doesn't work

Discussion in 'Help' started by ﻛϊґдnđy, Jan 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

hello i seem to havea problem i dont have the 10% discount in the payment section

System: [ŋωΛ] I-BOSS 14/10609291

Please could you look into this

Many Thanks Andy

2. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

The same has happened to me, it runs out in a couple of hours, but advantages are gone already.

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @ﻛϊґдnđy, @GloriousNoR ,

I had same problem , if you dont see payment discount please go Home Page and click on bonus map offers " View bergain " then after this page loads go for Event offers and you will see that all packs are still 10 % less price ;)

ﻛϊґдnđy likes this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hey Andy,

Was your issued resolved ?

Seren

5. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

@Seren no sorry my problem has not been fixed and i still have no option to rebuy the slashing blades package and i lost the payment 10% on last 12 hours

ŞŪGΛŔDΛDD¥ likes this.
  6. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

What's going on with smadmins here 10 days waiting for an answer am sure this is beyond a joke

ŞŪGΛŔDΛDD¥ likes this.
  7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You have all the information that we have. Seeing as we are the forum team and not the devs we can not comment on when it will be resolved.

Tex

8. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirates,

This issue with the slashing blade has been forwarded and as yet we have not been give a time fix for this. We apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately at this moment in time that is all we can say. We thank you for your patience.

Shelby

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.