+++ Sneak Peek: Coming soon +++

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ✘Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ✘ĐìǦǦΞ尺✘, Jun 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seafight7 hours ago
    +++ Sneak Peek: Coming soon +++
    How about shooting in your national flag colours? Check this out

hows about you check out the many faults with the game you just seem more intrested in pushing this kinda rubbish under our nose bringing possibly more lag more payment options to use plus what ever else you can think of swindling the players in to funding your pockets.

what you gonna remove in replacement for us to have to regain by method of payment ??

doesnt flares do it for you no more ???

and another thing do you realise how many countrys flags am red white blue ??? lmao very little though put in to it and your payed to think these things up lol.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  2. Cryyyy

Cryyyy Forum Greenhorn

i just wonder if all those ppl from menagment know how this game looks from other side, from side of normal player.
    do they realise some server are empty where just few same payment players are on and last few month game politic just made many smallers to left game.
    what servers they play if dont see problems....
    "yes, lets log on beta server and to test new coloured flare, that should make all players who left in game so happy "

3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

This, 100% accurate, right on the money. lol

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

its called closing this cheat ridden junk and hanging on for every pound euro dollar idiots are willing to throw down the toilet ,
    clearly of what`s left of there tired/abused customers , the only decent thing bigpoint can do is walk away ,there reputation in the gaming industry is a laughing stock !..may`be try opening a few fast food joints im sure if any of you can cook you may make a living but then again can they rip of anyone who want`s a burger :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

no fies omg they saw you coming or did you pay for them to get takenaway while your back was turned , and did they ask you to pay for them again :eek::eek::eek:

6. that was in a redeem voucher after i had to return some items cause they want me to pay more for less

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.

7. they dont play they dont test all other servers die they merge the remaining exploiters to another server to kill that 1 of and make the legitamate players leave then eventually u have another dead server fulla bots whats next another merge of exploiters again just to make up some numbers. all the problems this game has and continue releasing more rubbish. why spend so much time trying to create when you obviously aint got any capability to resolve the mess the games allready in ????? throw summut at us in the hope they forget the other problems yet everythink you dream up only benifits the exploiters. bans am pick and choose who u wanna ban. if you cant run a game fairly and running properly why would you want ppl to pay for items you cant fight like the game title states any more with the lag boats with freebie items. ppl dont wanna waste there items fighting exploiters who gained there items freely by exploiting month after month. and credited by doing so with free items building there ships up but legitamate players need to either purchase or gain slower threw actual game play/events.

league ------- exploited free items that would normally need purchase
    events ------- exploited more payable items handed to exploiters every event

after the exploiters take all above whats left for a legitamate player to look forward to or attempt to participate?????

@anyonethat can answer

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I have heard it said: " An Irishman is never too drunk,so long as he can hold onto a single blade of grass,
    to keep from falling of the face of the Earth. "

I am thinking the same thing applies in regards to this feature.

BP's/SF's foolish attempt at grasping at straws to keep from being sucked into a Black hole of obscurity.

Its gotten to the point where I cant tell if they are making such pathetically weak attempt at saving the game,
    Or, is this being done to kill it off even faster.
    I just cant tell no more.

This reminds of when a certain very Famous Legal Brothel fell into the rears because of back income taxes owed, The U.S.
    Government decides to step in and tries to run it.

Care to guess what happened to it ?

They bankrupted it.

How many of you noticed there has been a name change at the bottom of the
    Notices/e-mails or event announcements you get sent to you ?

Typically on P&L sheets when the L becomes bigger than the P,the first to go is
    lower employees. They been running on a skeleton crew for years now.

Next to come is a name change for the Big Boss. Thats been done now too.

Some one Bigger than the Big Boss isnt happy.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  9. WHATS-HIS-NAME

WHATS-HIS-NAME Forum Apprentice

Why is everyone wasting their breath, u would get better and faster results complaining to a rock. At least u would have something to hit urself with when u dont receive any satisfaction.

BB-56, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  10. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Take the levels 25 and up and put them on the empty servers

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  11. im not wasting my breathe as i like to think of it as just rubbing salt in a wound :p

Lady.Wolf, Loki162 and Rabbid like this.
  12. Cryyyy

Cryyyy Forum Greenhorn

i was on beta serv and only burning ice ammo is coloured, not even flares..... didnt check football ammo.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  13. every ammo even hollows is coloured

Rabbid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.