Some help for me

Discussion in 'Help' started by CRORijeka20, Mar 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

Hello guys or pirates i have plan for my self to have 40 virgo map and 40 capriconus map because i kust upgarde my castel so if am wrong tell me or give me some good idea

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @CRORijeka20 ,

if you want to collect this amount of bonus map then theres only one way - glitter's hunt.
    But... if you want to collect that certain amount for pearls like mentioned in maps then best way could be to get yaself tons of hollow ammo and go sun map / behemot to hit some Sunburst/Leviathans or else if you are lvl 26 go Lionheart map and farm there ( i personally think that you should get some1 to farm with out there )

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have moved this thread to the New Pirate Tutorials section of the forum so that you can gain advice from your fellow pirates and we can keep this thread open.

Swift

4. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

thanks for advice but ship castel is to expencive so i go to sun map and shoot with hollow canonballs and i must colec evry day 30000 or more to go to in cauldron to buy mojos and to collect map idont have big dameg and i just think to collect 100 virgo map and capriconus map 40 is to much is to big and loong trip to get that maps this other map like cancer are stronger then me so i must collec map that is all to upgarde my castel i hope am gone do that fast but if you have some better advice tell me

5. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

KRUCHY you are right tones of hollow milion and more hahahahaa

6. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Go to maps 13, 14 or 15 and shoot drakirs with hollows. 3-4 drakirs will give you 9-12k pearls. And get the glitters on the way. If you need gold to buy hollows with, go to map 7, 8 or 9 and shoot the the NPCs there.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    TEX~BULL likes this.
  7. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

You mean darkir herll for him you can get 1000pearls or you mean somting elso_O

✭Tigress✭Ðıė likes this.
  8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Dirkir Herll you actually get pearls from the most damage and the last shot. The range is between 850 and 1200 pearls if you do both.

Tex

9. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

ok so i can get more perls form herll more then 1200

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Around 1200 is the most I have ever seen

Tex

11. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

Ok thanks admin for me imy problem resolv

12. TEX~BULL