Sorry i ask

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Dosguru1, Jul 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dosguru1

Dosguru1 Forum Apprentice

Hello BP maby it a good idea look at many user on here on the how there come ELP on the LIGA list
    tell me how can 1 player have 361.860.510 elp (NO1)
    and (NO2) only 122.012.602 elp
    and i can not understand why there are many player i small maps (1/1-1/4)
    there sail upp and down and there do nothing and there do the same whole day long ?
    so maybe it time to use the big ban key

Dos

2. Treben1960

Treben1960 Forum Apprentice

I agree...

3. Dosguru1

Thx :)
    but i don,t think bp do nothink to sad :-(

4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

if they did they wouldn't be able to say they had (x) million accts.

5. hageliini

hageliini Forum Apprentice

this game is not honest and BP knows it but can not fix it skills are not enough

6. America

America Active Author

Some of us do work for it. 1 maps allow me to fall asleep during scrolls and not worry about having to repair on the upper maps. The elp is pretty simple, if you look at the rewards for upper maps it would be easy to get those elp amounts. I hope this can help, ots my best guess anyway.

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey,

361 million ELP is very achievable with the way the current ELP calculation works.

The maximum ELP you can get for every shot is 4699.

For an example of how easy it is to get ELP, lets do a scenario.
    Admiral Cannons have a 2.7 Second Reload, lets say the player plays for 12 hours a day for the whole month of 30 days.
    30 * 12 * 60 * 60 = 1,296,000 seconds of play time.
    1296000/2.7 = 480,000 shots. (obviously the player would have to repair/reconnect to scrolls etc, but for simplicity we shall ignore that)
    480000 * 4699 = 2,255,520,000 ELP

So as you can see, making 361 million in 1 month is not that hard if you are set up correctly and don't mind spending some pearls to become number 1 in the league.

-Arky

8. Dosguru1

ok how about 624.571.571 million ?

9. Dosguru1

or if u look at all servers NO1 1.539.070.717

10. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hi m8
    From Arky post :
    Admiral Cannons have a 2.7 Second Reload, lets say the player plays for 12 hours a day for the whole month of 30 days.
    30 * 12 * 60 * 60 = 1,296,000 seconds of play time.
    1296000/2.7 = 480,000 shots. (obviously the player would have to repair/reconnect to scrolls etc, but for simplicity we shall ignore that)
    480000 * 4699 = 2,255,520,000 ELP

It means 2.25 Bil ELP so it can be done !

In my opinion not worth the struggle .. u need to stay connected to the pc all day long and spend large amounts of pamo and pearls , but there are players who have the scrolls and amo to do that .. !!

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  11. hageliini

And these same guys are always at the top of the event list.

-Misuka- likes this.
  12. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

yes its true they can play 10-12 H everyday many months ?? and only shot admiral canon ? only do bonus with without program ?
    I dont think so Test you play admiral canon every day 10-12h 3-6 moths
    when you are on bonus way bp not fix I m not robott program icon som you ned puss x for some random timme random playts ? so nobadyy can joint bonus mapp with program
    Sorry for me bad english

13. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I said it was possible, I did not say it was probably. My personal feeling is that any legitimate player would not be able to reach that amount in 1 month let alone for 5 or 6 months in the run. However, it is very possible to reach that amount if a player really wants to go for it, so you can not just assume.

Again, in my opinion they are not going to add things where you need to press X a # of times, or where you need to fill in a captcha, as that then becomes a pain and a nuisance for actual players. You have to remember that they are developing a game, and they want to fix the problems, but also don't want to negatively impact or disadvantage the honest players.

-Arky

14. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

i understand this bad for momnet not nice for us how play fair Total Hopeless one to go up pirat rank
    And bigpoint for the moment Reward those who play gys how maby dont play fair. I perls many topp player on liga list min serv they always do bonus mapp with corner they move only corner all the timme.

I dont think we have probelm with captcha when we play bonus No we as play fair
    With war figth yes shold be probelm yes bad not in bonus

15. hageliini

Arky this guy plays on 1-4 accounts.

16. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

only thoses without jobs could do this ..ie non spenders

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  17. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

im almost always on, i fall asleep in scrolls with woodballs, or shoot anything big hp from my phone which i connect to my pc remotely instead of playing it from cellphone browsers. then again i build ships as a hobby. haha

18. Well the players usually at the top are online 24 hours a day and go into scrolls when they are "away"

There honestly should be something done about how widespread botting has become, As Bigpoint will be getting a fraction of my former spending until otherwise. To what purpose does money serves if they aren't upholding terms and conditions?

Loki1621 likes this.
  19. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

It is the start of the league lets see how long it take to get to 100 million I for one would not mind clicking something at random times to make sure i'm playing at least I would know that BP is doing something about the bots

20. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

When they changes so ally can be protected by ally island,all fight went down! Or almost..
    Most idiotic I have ever seen.Change it back! o_O

frankthetank1974 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.