Sorry i ask

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Dosguru1, Jul 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i see many complaints about this and that and all of this complains come by little players or players that dont know how to play ... if we can still call them "players" .. they complain but they dont have ELP booster that give 100% more ELP ... they complain but never get king legacy for 25% more ELP ... they complain and dont make castel for 30% more ELP ... they complain but dont do talents for 30% more ELP ... they complain but dont go lvl 26 to join lion map and shoot all the time only elite ammo and make huge profit in pearls as weel crazy ELP but still stay sunmap or lvl 20 .... so guys dont complain about the others all the time ... try to think about yourself .. what can you do to be more competitive !!!

2. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

you CAN'T be competitive if you don't spend real money

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

you CAN ... you cant be competitive since the first week you open the ship ... when i staret playin alomst the 2 first years i was nap and only upgrading talents and castels ... when i was full i started playing for ranks on events or buying packages from black market for canons ... i made 300 voodoo cannons only on events rewards .. on the last event with bloody buccaner i made 53 firestorm 1 event before i made 40 ... so you need to find the way how to upgrade your ship for free if you dont put money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.