souls exchange

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by =308Marksman=, Jul 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Swift,
    Would it be possible to forward this up the ladder ?

Is BP/SF trying to lose what remaining customers they have ?

By not informing the players of what the exchange rate will be, How can BP/SF expect the players to
    think that they are not being taken advantage of?

If you want the players to take part in events and spend their cash money to support the game, the
    players need to know if the rewards are worth their time,money and efforts.

Withholding reward efforts will only do more irrepairable damage to the game

Lady.Wolf and Bawdyn like this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have moved your post out of the
    souls exchange General Question post and into the Feedback section. This is the correct area for feedback, allowing other players to voice their opinions as well, without complicating or hijacking a players question thread.

All feedback left in the forum, positive or negative is and shall be forwarded.

Swift

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Thanx,

There is a question in there that still needs to be answered.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The reason they no longer announce the ratios is so they don't have to honor that ratio at the exchange. It started several events back when they gave one ratio in the FAQ, then gave a much lower exchange at the end, then modified the FAQ to reflect the actual ratio saying it was an error.

Sound familiar? They've now done the same with the Trophy event where they changed which bonus maps were given out in the ranking, claimed it was an error and then changed the FAQ. They waited until the event was over to give out maps worth 1/3 the value of what was promised.

Its like they have George Orwell on staff. (a 1984 reference)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Completely off topic.... love your creative use of duct tape. McGiver and the Mythbusters would be proud. :)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Even tho I havent played an event since the close of the Christmas Calendar of '17
    I know why and it can be summed up in one word... accountability.

That wasnt the question.

With all the changes in the last 7-1/2 months of this year alone,it appears as "Death by 1000 Cuts".

Lmao... Ty. Being a Service Tech I actually prefer the line that says something to the effect of I can fix what
    stupid does... Knowing my luck for what it is.

Some Youtuber will take is a a challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.