spawn of commonwelth admirals

Discussion in 'Help' started by big~country, Jan 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big~country

big~country Someday Author

megga america server

is spawn not right my m8s and i have shoot renown 2 and hawkeye to spawn revenge 2 and imperius and they spawn in different maps and we go to that map and no one around that could have spawned it can someone look into this plz ty

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hey big~country,

What I would expect has happened here is down to a bit of luck. You and your friends would have most likely shot the majority of the HRMS Renown IIs and HRMS Hawkeyes but there could well have been another player doing a quest for those NPCs who happened to spawn that 300th or 500th NPC (for Imperious and Revenge II respectively) at the same time that you sunk one. Now, the reason you may not see anybody is because a player or their own will not be able to take down an admiral of that size so I would expect that they have then just left the Admiral as they do not need it.

As far as I am aware there are no known issues with the spawning of admirals and I have spawned a few admirals in the past weeks that have spawned where they should.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,
    ~Des

3. In addition to what Des has written, above.

The response from the team: They respawn on last NPC, still. The only cases when they don't is if you get the last NPC near to any Island, then it will spawn in that map, but in a random cord.

Has this answered your query?

4. big~country

big~country Someday Author

yes ty u can close

5. Beorn

Beorn User

As this has been answered.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.