spy

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by battle, Jan 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battle

battle Someday Author

I'm sure its been asked for before but ,if you either get sunk ,crash,f5 ,your spy emptys ,can we not have a option to lock it and delete as and when needed ??

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The option to individually remove players from the spy as opposed to having to clear the whole list would be nice too.

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Agreed with both suggestions above. Also when changing from Individual to Guild, please save my Individual spies for when I go back to that... and also let me 'mark' players from the Guild Spy to automatically be moved into my Individual spy.

-Arky

4. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

I like the suggestion. + I'd still like a function where it auto populates from your battles log entry into the spy window

5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

im sure there are many options that can be worked on to upgrade the current spy option
    ;))

6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Oooh interesting! Preferably an option you can turn off though, I think it would get annoying having the entire spy filled up during a stack fight every time.

7. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

idea no 2 lol ;)

Destruction likes this.
  8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Christ you're on a roll! Who's been giving you all the good ideas eh? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.