Steeled Chains

Discussion in 'Help' started by Filipino4ever, Aug 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

I just got the steeled chains and what I wonder is why figure heads are here calculated as extension slots. They are not within extension slots counted and if you remove them you will not gain 2 extension slots.
    I only installed the chains and expected the full values for the harpoon "average" issues; but it was just less. I installed only one and saw my average divided by 3 but not by 1. Took a while that I tried to remove the 2 figure heads to see what happen - and success, I got full average. But that is not mentioned at any point, so far I saw. It was mentioned? Or is it a bug nobody realized yet?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It is known that the display value is calculated including the Figureheads, however, the damage calculation does not include the figureheads. You can check this yourself by testing the damage output both with Figureheads equipped and unequipped, you should notice no change.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

Well, I didn't try, I only look at it. But it didn't appear for other averages, only harpoons. So it doesn't makes sense. And if you say its "known" - where it is stated? Didn't find that hiccup mentioned somewhere... And why if it is "a display error" that error is not eliminated?

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Bugs are corrected on a priority basis, although it is known, there may be more important issues for the developers to focus on. The only information I can state is that this is simply a display issue, the figureheads do not effect the values provided by your extensions.

I shall however, forward this issue again for them to look into.

Do you have any further comments?

Swift

5. Swift

Ahoy,

As this has been answered and there have been no further responses, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.