still waiting

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Riker(NZL), May 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

so glad i brought the cannons and event bundles just in time for major lag and 9 days of no chat thanks so much for takeing my money and giveing me a unplayable game and the last event where you could go as teams was really great with no chat ,i understand its policy to refund nothing or even extend our paid items is not done i would like to say how great the surport team is at provideing no answers as well so keep up the good work bp

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

It is extremely unfortunate that so many players have paid for services and goods that are able to and for those of us who are experiencing those difficulties should have extensions on those goods and services added onto their accounts due to the technical difficulties BP is trying to sort out, surely, they know what the problems are (player complaints and support services required and MODS on the water informing them) and where to start in the process of solving those problems. I know your frustrations RIKER, been there and done that, be patient brother.

Lil`Wolf and djt182 like this.
  3. djt182

djt182 Advanced

i
    it's a little unfortunate but these things do happen and what has occurred is extremely frustrating - I've learned to "bend with the wind" and accept it's outwith of our control and soon it'll be sorted (hopefully)

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Yup...A certain Steve Miller Song title immediately comes to mind.....

The name of the song ??? Take the money and run....

Lil`Wolf, Riker(NZL) and 4x4x4 like this.
  5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Not to forget the great Dire Straits Song....... "Money For Nothing".:)

Whilst Bigpoint just take the money and sing........ "Now look at them Yo-Yo's that's the way you do it." :):)

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Lil`Wolf, =308Marksman= and 4x4x4 like this.
  6. Mr.FaCtS

Mr.FaCtS Forum Apprentice

don't stay like that to long huh o.o

7. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

ok chat is back lag seems gone but no event on right now 10 days of not beening able to play and my 15 day event bundle is now gone so where is the justice in this not to mention the cannon packs ive brought and havent been able to use? how can i have faith in a game that requires consent spending when the makers/owners of the game dont front up and back their own company

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.