Stop these players!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, May 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I couldn't shoot him in Map 12/2 because....well...I think we can guess why. I think the current guesstimate for stopping them is.....? What do other players think? Will it ever be stopped?

[​IMG]

2. ~Aidan~1

~Aidan~1 Forum Greenhorn

that's just his vp repped because hes afk and 0 HP glitch.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Nope - he was running all over the Map 12/2 mate, and I could not shoot him in the meantime.

4. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

you can try to give him 100k hp. i think you wil be able to sink him them..

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

What happens occasionally, and I think it is related to being sunk by towers but not 100% sure on that, is you will respawn on 0HP. You will not be able to repair yourself with the repair button, and you cannot be shot by repair ammunition. Many players used to take advantage of this as it would mean they are not hit by towers or NPCs but it is no longer too useful, and it was also fixed for the main part, as you used to be able to get to 0HP by f5ing when sunk.

In order to be able to shoot a player in this state, you will need to hit them with 100k HP, or have them use an HP restoring item, such as Tritons Blessing/Benevolence/Crown.

This is a glitch but I am aware that it is an involuntary one, one that a player cannot just do whenever they like.

I hope this helps

Thanks

~Des

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you both...makes sense. I appreciate your help!

7. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.