Suggestion that Bigpoint responds to this thread

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Grand-mariner™, Sep 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I suggest in the name of fairness and transparency that Bigpoint management / Mr. Wiggins please provide a response to this thread below.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/euro-v-pound.170361/

Thank you for your anticipated and caring responsible reply to your customers. We are reliably informed that Bigpoint read these suggestions, therefore a response should be forthcoming if that is the case.

If no response is provided within a reasonable timeframe, then I/we could reliably assume that either you don't read these suggestions as claimed, or that you don't really care.

*Please 'like' this thread if you are a customer who is interested in a response to this thread.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Silence speaking volumes..... Again.

I guess the playing community isnt worthy of a response.

3. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

You didnt expect to get one did you?

4. Grand-mariner™

I was letting this run for a week to give Bigpoint more than a reasonable chance to respond. A week has almost passed now.

Bigpoint management / Mr. Wiggins, please would you kindly find the common decency and the courtesy to reply to a perfectly valid and reasonable question that relates to the subject of a price rise that you instigated when you considered that it was necessary?

Now that circumstances have somewhat reversed, we your customers quite rightly feel that there should be a change to the pricing structure to take account of the recently strengthened exchange rate, in the same respects to when you used the weakening exchange rate argument to try and justify a 12% price rise solely for your British customers?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  5. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

No, I wasnt expecting a response. To be honest,I would have been shocked to see a reply back.
    Seen BP/SF use this tactic so many times that I really believe that it has become SOP every time people
    start asking the hard questions.

I dont see it as a business tactic anymore.... Now its just plain arrogance.

6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

that old ignore feeling springs to mind :oops::oops::oops:

7. Grand-mariner™

*We got this rude treatment with the T island saga as well.

*And at best a case of Pig Ignorance.:(

I expect some form of acknowledgement otherwise I may as well be just as Pig Ignorant and start swearing openly until they either :-

1) Actually read this thread if they claim they haven't already, then issue a ban on me for breaching the forum rules.

Which :-

2) Won't matter a damn in any case, as a forum that is never answered is about as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard. From which a ban would do no harm whatsoever.

So Bigpoint, please reply as a matter of common courtesy to your customers before foul play becomes necessary!

8. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Are you really expecting a reply or are you joke-pushing this thread?
    There's 0 chance that they consider decreasing prices. Never happened before, never will lol

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  9. frankthetank1974

i totally agree not even the common courtesy of a reply from Bigpoint management / Mr. Wiggins or any bp team employees

10. Grand-mariner™

Not really expecting one, but there is no harm in trying to shame them into providing a reply. If they don't provide any response then that will confirm suspicions and show them up for what they are......... which I don't need to elaborate further.

Lady.Wolf, Lil`Wolf and HMS-Valiant like this.
  11. Grand-mariner™

This is like having a Séance, trying to contact Bigpoint management on the other side of the spirit world.:eek:

Is there anybody there, are there any spirits present in the room??

Mr. Wiggins are you there? We need you to talk to us.....whooouuhhh ...whooouuhhh!!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  12. frankthetank1974

was not me ive never ate eggs :oops::oops::oops: but on a serious note ..... Earth to bigpoint ...come in bigpoint :rolleyes:

Last edited by moderator: Sep 27, 2017
  13. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Mr Wiggins is no longer here. You will be waiting a long long time for a response from him, and no a seance would not help in this instance.

Your thoughts and comments have been passed on to the appropriate people.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  14. Grand-mariner™

Thanks, Seren. I shall assume that Mr. Wiggins is still alive and kicking then from your kind response. It is heartening to know that there are appropriate replacements for him. I shall await a reasonable period for one of these people to issue a response before finding it necessary to reinstate ths thread.

I don't wish to haunt these appropriate people but shall if it becomes necessary through receiving no reply from someone in the 'medium' to higher management. This will hopefully allow them to enter into the 'spirit' of the game.;)

15. frankthetank1974

erm we got white blankets on standby
    ;)

16. Grand-mariner™

We present in this room are trying to contact the Bigpoint management on the other side.

Is there anybody there, please enter the room. Is there anybody there?

We were kindly informed by our respected clairvoyant, Serengetti-spirit, that our telepathic thoughts would be passed over to the appropriate soles. Is there any appropriate sole that could offer their supernatural response?

WWWuuuuoooohhhh!!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  17. frankthetank1974

well gm looks like your garlic holy, water, and crucifix has them back in there coffins ...playing dead lol :oops::oops:

18. HMS-Valiant

HMS-Valiant Forum Apprentice

Sorry but I'm not feeling a presence here from the Bigpoint management or the development team spirit world. It is the same cold shoulder feeling customers and franchise owners felt over the Volkswagon emission scandal. :(

19. frankthetank1974

give them 3 more days to reply or its time to calling in ...the ghost busters :eek:

20. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

rofl

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.