Sun Raid Map

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Jun 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

So in the bible it says you can get a skin for Sinking Amaterasu, however I'm wondering what is considered a "sink" is it last shot? or is it most damage done? I'm assuming its last shot but just want to be sure - Also it says you can unlock +1 Forecastle mast and + aft mast and + 1 shield for the sail, is this talking about the Castle? does it unlock another slot for free on the castle? or is it simply just the skin with more sails

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I just re-read and it Says it can be either - or, but that is still super confusing can i not get it unless i do more damage than anyone else? and then get final shot?

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Here are the skins that I won over time (and long ago) from the Sun Pirates Map. Maybe this helps clarify it a bit. I do not recall if it was last shot (seems like it used to be).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  4. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

It is definitely last shot( or at least the last shot maybe both) i have got all 3 skins from it and i know that i never did most damage on it.

The sail unlocking refers to the appearence of how it changes after each lvl1 it has nothing to do with stats and castles.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The three Designs can be received by either getting the Last Shot or inflicting the Most Damage on the Amaterasu a certain amount of times.

This can be a combination, so for example to get the Level 2 Sun Pirates Design you could inflict the Most Damage 3 times and get the Last Shot 7 times. This gives you a total of 10, which is the required amount to receive the Level 2 Design.

As your fellow pirate has said, the "+1 Forecastle mast and + aft mast and + 1 shield for the sail" referred to the visual changes between each level of the Design.

The relevant section of the
    Sun Pirates Raid Map bible entry has now been updated so hopefully this clarifies this section further.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  6. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Yeah thank you

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has now been resolved, this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.