sunmap

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by 25095447, Mar 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25095447

25095447 Someday Author

i think the should lower the map level for this map , as there are certain players on eng server1 that who have been there way too long , even thoo i can still sink them with hollows as they seem to farm 24/7 and rake in the pearls every day , think they call that botting , this guild *edit* have been botting and farming this map for over 7 years that i have been told on 39 server and 283 server. lower the sunmap raid to lvl 10 or something and lets see how long *edit* guild last continuing to get away with it, would be nice to see certain players get banned next time on next wave ban but cant see it happening but wish full thinking. This is why i stopped playing for over 2 years to coem back and still the same players are still at it , glad ive not spent a penny this time around , and still sink *edit* guild with 209 50lbs cannons on hehe

[edit - please do not accuse guilds, send this information to support]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 5, 2018
    Pagan_Spirit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.