Support SLA

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Destruction, Jul 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hello,

I have noticed that the SLA (Service Level Agreement) for support is that they will get back to you in 1 business day. To be honest I cannot remember the last time I had a reply within 48 hours, aside from the automated response.

Can this be changed to give us an accurate idea of when we should expect a response? I'd rather have a longer SLA that I know I will be answered in than a faster one that is never met.

Thanks,

Des

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

you got a reply :eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops:

3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Every now and then they treat me to a reply, how kind of them!

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I get a few peach`s saved too very erm :eek::eek::eek:

5. I've gone 2 days in some instances and months in others.

6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I had a problem some time ago and they solved it in less than an hour. Maybe luck?

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I'm not saying they never get answered quickly, its just a rare occurrence. If they're going to say their SLA when you get the automated response then they should always reply in that time, even if they don't have a full response and say "Hi, I am still looking into this and will get back to you tomorrow" then that would be fine!

8. Erin418

Erin418 Forum Greenhorn

What's the point of getting replies when 85% of the times it's negative ones where it looks like they didn't even bother with your problem :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.