Telescope Castle Change

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by A-R-K-Y, Sep 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree to this change?

1. Yes - change this castle

2. No - keep it as it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hello all,

I am suggesting that the values of the "Telescope" Castle be changed.

The reason I am suggesting this is because with the current values, some levels provide the player with zero benefit.

The following table has been put together by testing each individual level on the Open Beta Server, these are the values in game.

Level​
    Telescope​
    Telescope and Level 2 Lookout (10%)​
    Level 0 (0%)​
    Level 1 (5%)5257
    Level 2 (6%)5358
    Level 3 (7%)5358
    Level 4 (8%)5459
    Level 5 (9%)5459
    Level 6 (10%)5560
    Level 7 (11%)5560
    Level 8 (12%)5661

-Arky

2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I'm curious, now that I can actually see the magnifications, why are the values so far wonked? one would think that when you level up, the value would advance as well, rather than remain the same every 2 levels? just curious, cos before I vote, I'd really like to know a little more about this particular feature

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

No... Leave it alone and let the dust settle from the last reach around we all got.

Too Much Too Fast is as damaging as Too Little Too Late

*Note to self:
    Pick up the roid cream that has Lidocaine.

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Its like this because of how the calculation works.

50 is the Default Vision.
    Lets take Level 2 and Level 3

Level 2:
    50 + 6% = 53
    50 + (50 * 0.06) = 53
    50 + (3) = 53
    Level 3:
    50 + 7% = 53.5
    50 + (50 * 0.07) = 53.5
    50 + (3.5) = 53.5
    However, because you can not see "half a square", this is rounded down to 53.​

So as you see, because each level increases by 0.5, only every other level you will get benefit from the castle.

I'm afraid I disagree, just because one change has been done does not stop the SF Team from making more changes. Every single week more changes are applied into this game, some good some not.

This castle is broken in my opinion. Every single level of every castle should benefit the player some way, you should not need to upgrade 2 levels to get benefits. The values in this castle should be made better for not only the players who already own this, but for players who will own this in the future.

-Arky

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Yes. Providing the change brings about an overall benefit to the top level and does not disadvantage existing levels.

Level 8 with lookout would need to be 63 with 1 increment seperating all levels, meaning 55 > 63 inclusive

The only way is up!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    A-R-K-Y likes this.
  6. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

as long as lvl 0 stays at 55 n none thing is taken away am happy for more but bp r gd at taking away 2 sell bk

A-R-K-Y and frankthetank1974 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.