Feedback Thanksgiving Event 2019

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thanksgiving Event 2019

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Thanksgiving event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. BLACK_JAKHALS

BLACK_JAKHALS Forum Greenhorn

I don´t get the Design from the Mayflower.
    When i shoot one of them alone i get all the Time Double Crowns, like the Fallback Reward.
    Is this normal?

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

There is a chance of receiving the design, I am sorry but it is not a guarantee.

From the FAQ:

• Mayflower
      • Depending on how much damage you have inflicted you are rewarded with XP and Pearls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage (has to be at least 5%) is rewarded by Crowns or by small chance the Mayflower design (Fallback rewards: Crowns).
      • The player who does the last shot is rewarded with Crowns or by small chance the Mayflower design (Fallback reward: Crowns).
    • Autumn Mist
      • Depending on how much damage you have inflicted you are rewarded with XP and Pearls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage (has to be at least 3%) is rewarded with Crowns or by small chance the Autumn Avenger Design (Fallback reward: Firestorm cannons level 3).
      • The player who does the last shot is rewarded with Crowns or by small chance the Autumn Avenger design (Fallback reward: Firestorm cannons level 3).
      Has this cleared things up for you?
    Tex

4. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

personally;
    - i stand corrected; good pearl gain - shooting the admirals gives 200% output
    - the bigger ship wrecks (fruit thingies) give a lot less than in the last event, but it's still cool
    - there's a code!
    - event is a good chance to catch up with all those rankings before the Season ends
    -> all in all, decent event. not super cool, but okay. good enough to login and spend time.

we forgive you :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Excellent event, good pearl payout and a good chance to stock up on burning ice ammo. Started with 1m ice and have turned that into 5m, 10/10 event/ ;p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    gure55 likes this.
  6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Good event for pearls and coins ,well done folk's

gure55 likes this.
  7. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

got to be fair another excellent event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.