The Cauldron of Saba

Discussion in 'Help' started by *painter*, Feb 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

hello can you tell me why i didnt get the rewder from the bokor its the second month i throw 10 bokors for month and still nothing some friends tell me they got bokor and they thow only 2 bbokors for free i bughet them with money but nothing how its that posible for the second time please check my ship
    server usa1
    user id 40/33932579

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @*painter* ,

Cauldron of Saba ( or bokor chalice like it used to be called ) is simply just a lottery. Seems like you were unlucky this month.

3. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

this is no luck i thow 10 bokor and my friends just 2 free its the second time i not win anything

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow players stated. Bokor's is a lottery and there is no guarantee that you will win. You play the odds and hope for the best . I play every month and it's been at least 6 months since I won anything.

Tex

5. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

ok then thank you bp i never put bokor or money eather on my ship good job you just lose a 20 dollars monthly player

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the question has been answered I will close.

Happy Sailing!

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.