The Curse of the golden claw

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Curse of the golden claw

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about The Curse of the golden claw!.

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

Is pyre ammo in payment please sell 750k packages :)

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Which one?

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As there were only two npcs mentioned I thought it would be clear that it could be either of them. However to avoid any further confusion I have edited the post.

"Depending on how much damage you cause against either the Postmen or the Merchant, you will be rewarded with Pearls. "

~ButterFly~ and Satan_Himself like this.
  5. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

We whant PYRO Ammo in market PLEASE

6. nightmarefire

nightmarefire Forum Greenhorn

yall just dont make these events for lower weaker players how will or can we build arr ships and get good stuff to player if the the is only pearl ammo and u got to pay for everything its not like u can build back what u shoot u loose not gain ammo ? can u help me understand this

7. sponks

sponks Regular

You dont even know yet what the payout is going to be from the NPC's. If you are smart you'll pick up some ammo tomorrow evening from happy hour. With that you can check if it is profit to shoot the event NPC's.

After last event you should have some thousands/millions of pearls to spend for ammo for this event. Buy 10K at first, check if the NPC's/admiral is profit for you to shoot and then decide if you play this event or not. Not every event is profit for low players. For example the sunmap admiral NPC "Amaterasu" is not profit if you dont have half-decent cannons/castles.

You can also get this ammunition from chests, if you were lucky to obtain some key's through bidding on the market/playing some arena's.

My advice: wait for the event to start, then check if you want to complain.

8. Frank

Frank Forum Greenhorn

When does this event will start yet ?

9. 乂_VoiKy_乂

乂_VoiKy_乂 Forum Apprentice

black market items when ?

10. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

black market is now open guys :)

11. sponks

sponks Regular

A smaller event with a small black market, but very profitable, i like it

12. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

What can we wish for?

Hmmm let me see. I know, let's all wish for a cheat free Seafight.:)

CapnCanard, ~ButterFly~ and 4x4x4 like this.
  13. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

the event npc's have to have large amounts of hp because of the large amounts of big cannons the big ships have and the amount of damage they do

14. Ok so on mega server there are so many boats you freeze when going to the merchant and end up not being able to shoot it unless you have boost on.

That being said, 50m hp is no where near as much hp as needed for us to be able to shoot for more than 5 seconds and get 100 pearls.

15. Fĩsħєr1000Çoѓpsєs

Fĩsħєr1000Çoѓpsєs Someday Author

see what I tell at

16. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Anyone else got problems with 4th quest "Fortune Favors", after I exchange 50 Kau Cim Sticks for 5 Cases, it says: Collect 0 x .... AND return to Fang weisheng.

Decent event, admiral is quite fairly annoying, as it deals insane dmg to 1 ship, while it spawns glitters for many. My personal opinion, make it less "agressive", so less people can shoot it, and collect glitters.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  17. USB~Greybeard

USB~Greybeard Padavan

Spawn rate on populated servers is too low..:(

18. -LadyPearl-

-LadyPearl- Forum Greenhorn

19. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

You need to sail up as close as possible to Fang Weisheng, in order to redeem and collect the rewards. Otherwise the boxes remain, Grey. Refreshing the page F5 can also help.

20. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

cannot start quest!!! anyone know why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.