The Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Mar 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

It is with interest that I see there are several here who are hearing impaired, as I am, or speech impaired and cannot not or will not use Teamspeak. There is really no need for it since there are several in game provided chat platforms. No need to pay for a 3th party one that you have to kiss up to somebody to use. With that said. If you are looking for a Guild that is not sycophantic, and if you want to play the game as you see fit and are willing to help others in the Guild than you are welcome to USN. You can have TS if you desire, you can use others TS if you desire, you can make friends and chat with anybody you desire. There is only one condition, anybody shoots any of us, regardless of Guild, they will be tracked down, sunk and boarded. Everyday all day.

[AM§]*Wølƒ* likes this.
  2. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I'm hearing impaired as well. I am just not that active though.

Zodiac likes this.
  3. -TEXAS_TORNADO-

-TEXAS_TORNADO- Forum Apprentice

I haven’t played in 2 yrs, but I see Defender is still here preaching nonsense. Love it!

rubenrs likes this.
  4. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

applied

5. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Use discord, modern interface, group voice chats with channels and a full functioning text chat with image/video support

6. America

America Active Author

I prefer discord. I have to use use earbuds or a head set. All I hear in TS is crying. Just want a guild that likes to fight, and not cry. But agree TS is just a way for you to do someone elses shooting.

Zodiac likes this.