The new skilltree

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

and what abaut the cristals we have but not used?

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I Think doubling the crystals sounds good. I don't have any issue with that, looking forward to the update. :)

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

As long as the new skills don't cost more than the old skills and assuming that they are also bought with crystals, then giving us double the original crystals is a good deal. If the new skills cost double, then we don't gain anything and future skills will be harder to obtain.

I agree with others here that moving yet another thing from the back page to the sea page is not useful unless we will be allowed to have different setups with our presets. If its like the current system and there is only one setup and a cost to reset them, then they belong in the back page as they are then something that most players will 'set and forget' and only need to access it when enough crystals have bee acquired to get the next one.

I hope that there is a real improvement in how the skills work for the players and that this isn't just change for change sake or a change that is an attempt to wring more cash out of the players.

sir.GoldRoger and The*Defiant like this.
  4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

How is this the fairest solution when you have not told us how much the new skills will cost????
    BigPoint never gives double what we paid for something unless they are planning on hiking up the cost of skills signifigantly!!!

5. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

stop changing what is working correctly.......fix what is always breaking/broken.like brexit let us players vote if it needs changing.leave me and my hard earned 22 skills alone

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

I must say they will always device a way to rip us off so those of us who paid all those pearls to get the crystals are being basicly done over ? if you want to be fair then calculate the amount of pearls we used to get the crystals to :mad: reach whatever skill point we have and compensate us god BP always takes and makes the game less pleasureable to play

The*Defiant and babe-newport like this.
  7. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

70 skills points today
    now 3 different skills options
    they will x2 the 70 skills (cristals ammount)
    maby we will complet 2 skill option from new skilltree
    and we will have to spend on nr 3

The*Defiant and babe-newport like this.
  8. IronWing

IronWing Forum Apprentice

We should get the amount of pearls that was spent to get the 70 skill points and the crystals.

9. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

lag lag and lag on daily basis....what about this seren gtl?

10. GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ

GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ Forum Apprentice

hey i have an idea? how bout instead of fuining something thats not broken and fix your servers... still tons of lag in big fights, or in big groups at that. couldnt even move during last event when the whole server was at an event ship. i mean cmon.. the players dont want this crud. once again BP only thing of themselves and not the player. how many more will quit and whens the next server merge.

The*Defiant and Loki1621 like this.
  11. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

no doubt you will be getting ripped off / robbed of yet more cash paid for items :rolleyes:

The*Defiant and Loki1621 like this.
  12. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

should players not have a second option of a full cash refund reguarding this ?

abah2 and The*Defiant like this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Great suggestion mate!

14. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Please i have never seen bp make you pay for things you already had and for a much cheaper price y'all must have the wrong idea...

15. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

I can sell you a bridge in yo hometown that you can put a toll booth on

16. buppingfish

buppingfish Forum Apprentice

Pointless upgrade which long term equates to having to spend more to get back to where you were originally. Makes playing F2P even more difficult.
    Fix the problems you already have before releasing more upgrades.

17. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

-good idea, the old skills needed updating ( harp range,boarding,more gold, etc...) there was some seriously never used things, people didnt even accidentally use them .
    -moving to sea chart, hate, your already squishing everything. and its true more you add longer takes anything to open,
    -stream lineing is good, but when i log on and cant even look at my basics, # of b maps,# of mojo, buffs, etc. without getting on water, but yet you have a mission/quest tab, ( i bet if you did a poll you see not a single person has used ). these are things to clean up. or fix things like pet favs* i'm scared to get more pets cause you have to remember everyone which is hard if your a collector and have all them.
    - pretty sure new skills prolly gunna be crystal,crown,and yoolong, my assumption , instead doubling crystals the cleanest way is give the crystals back and instead of x2 give the pearls equivalent. so if u got 5 skill( 5 skill worth crystal + 5 skill worth pearl equivalent of crystal with no discount )

piranhahunter likes this.
  18. z~fighters

z~fighters Forum Apprentice

Why are people still crying when they offer to give back double the crystals we used?
    Lets see how it goes.

19. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

because crystals will be useless except to upgrade cannons until they change that

20. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

when the upgrade was for players?
    never soo........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.