The Seafight Trophy 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Thanks for sharing ;)

2. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

This is not a bottable thing. It is based on predictions you make.

4. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

Are we supposed to bet on who will win the match per day or bet on teams that would advance for the next round?

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You are predicting which Team(s) will successfully make it to the next round of the World Cup.

Swift

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  6. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

Question for dummies and for the likes (like me) who r too lazy to understand what they read:
    > the flag that we picked to be beside our boats, thats the prediction of who will win the SF event, right...? not the actual world cup (cuz picking outsider countries would be rather ... reckless, amr)

-thanks

7. Swift

Ahoy,

Yes that is the team you are supporting for the Seafight Event. All players of the nation who wins that ranking, will be rewarded with a Badge.

Each nation also has their own ranking which players can receive rewards based on the points earned for their team.

Swift

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

SFPOROSHA look another good code
    keep my ship parked during this event but i do like the codes lol
    share guys

Lady.Wolf and Bawdyn like this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Guess I should have read more closely. My mistake.....thanks! The top prize is very hard to believe, given BP's past.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Someday Author

The math behind the Black Market (just so you know) makes no sense. It costs 5 shards to buy *One Windstorm*, which normally sells for like 40 pearls each. Yet you can spend 10 shards and get 10 Skyfires worth in excess of 1,000 pearls. I can tell you which is wrong. It is the Windstorm price. Doesn't *anyone* review previous Event Black Markets when setting prices?

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The announcement says that they have made the quests easier. Well the quest I was attempting 2 days ago (and never completed) is back on my random offering today, same requirements, same reward; defeat one Hammer for 70 shards and 3 keys. Other than stealing last shot, this doesn't seem like a lot of reward for 50 million HP. Its not enough to make up for the loss (not profit) for shooting it.*

* to do 50 million damage, I would need to shoot 145k Soccer ammo (130k pearls) to win ~90k pearls. This is based on yesterdays Soccer ammo damage. I haven't shot any of it yet today, but unless they doubled the damage from before, it won't be a profit.

More info from the FB page:

Lady.Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  12. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

You just need to increase dommage of soccer amo on the big npc event + low price cabin boys + Radious souls on little npc event and we can got a good event what is hard on that ?

Lady.Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Okay...just to clarify for myself: One pirate (or one pirate per server?) wins 250 million pearls and the rest of this stuff based on finishing in first place by having the highest ranking in predictions vs. outcomes? Or in other words: basically like filling out the "March Madness" NCAA basketball brackets and being the top "predictor"?

“Seafight Trophy Predictions” Ranking Rewards:

The winners of the Seafight Trophy Predictions win the following (Over all servers ranking, rewarded at the end of the event):
    RankReward
    1.100x Firestorm Cannons Level 4
    100x Doomhammer Cannons Level 4
    100x Devastator Cannons Level 4
    100x Painbringer Cannons Level 2
    20x Emperor's Booty Bag
    20x Beastmaster's Booty Bag
    250,000,000x Pearls
    1,000,000x Crowns
    5x Reinforced Ribs Level 2
    20x Storm Lanterns Level 2
    5x Rowboat Level 2
    100x Ensorcelled Stanchion Level 2
    50x Life Preserver Level 2
    100x Steeled Chains Level 2
    30x Cabin Boys

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I finally found a Hammer. What a disappointment. :( Yes, the soccer ammo hits harder than yesterday (~40% more) but not enough for a profit. I shot 18k (worth 16k pearls) of soccer ammo at it for 10k pearls and 0 shards. If it wasn't for the voucher, it would have been a loss.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Yup event is so bad that even with improvements still sucks lol...big time i might add

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  16. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Even with the extra damage, the event still sucks tbh. Think damage needs to be increased another 40%.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  17. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

I recall my previously negative statement.
    --> all in all, I can make 40k pearls from boarding the ships. and I get cabin boys for a week.
    worth it, for me.

18. Christen-Kold

Christen-Kold Forum Apprentice

where do you put your forecast in trophy predictions - which questgiver ?

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  19. Swift

Ahoy,

You can place your predictions by clicking on the "Seafight Trophy Predictions" icon in the Event Ticker.

[​IMG]
    Swift

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  20. bøgholm83

bøgholm83 Forum Apprentice

i can not, tryed it more then ones

in the bottom screen it says "you can't place a bet yet"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.