The Seafight Trophy 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***kyle**

***kyle** Forum Apprentice

this event is poo

2. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

why cant bp have a 60 mins warning before reastart!!??

micmort and The*Defiant like this.
  3. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

If you want buy that's why it's called blackmarket!

4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Make that "some of the best cannons"!:)

6. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

I think it is a joke, that they make a restart with only 30 minuttes warning, when there are eventships with so much hp. Yesterday we were 3 players who had shot 3/5 of the big eventship and got nothing, because it was impossible to shoot the rest with only 30 minuttes to restart.

Lady.Wolf and Ryste like this.
  7. ***kyle**

***kyle** Forum Apprentice

bad event

8. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

The event is very good, go after admiral and you can gain a lot of pearls very easy!

9. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

at the 30 minute warning, im sure if you would have posted in global, enough ships woulda came weather enemies allies loners.
    its the risk of a pirate, yarrr harr.
    if at the 30 min warning , i woulda made a choice, cut my loses if enough boats didnt show up.

10. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

I can see, that we are not playing on the same server, because in the global chat on the "skandi server", there is not that many players during the afternoon.
    I know that we were taking a risk, but 30 minuttes is in my opinion to short time for a restart during event, with these large admirals.

Lady.Wolf, Ryste and The*Defiant like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How about removing the Candles and Winter lights from the Event Chests? This is not a Christmas event. Please replace these with useful items like ammo, amulets, pumpkin powers, etc. It would be great to put in a few Simbi and Triton amulets, Legba Amulets (in fact - these chests already have Triton's Benevolences) and some Burning Ice and Doom ammo.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Lady.Wolf, Satan_Himself and Loki1621 like this.
  12. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

+1 Defiant. Getting 13 winter lights is simply an insult for any chest, but event chests have no business giving these items right now.

Lady.Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
  13. Satan_Himself

When are we getting the souls for the first phase predictions?

14. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I believe these should now be on your account.

Swift

15. Satan_Himself

They were credited as soon as I refreshed. Btw the logbook says it happened in the future for some reason. However I do not appear in the ranking.

Any news about new items in black market?

16. Swift

Ahoy,

I believe this would be the date/time they were credited in CEST.

Unfortunately I do not have that information, you will have to just remain patient and keep checking for updates from time to time. ;)

Swift

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Suddenly today there is a new event NCP, the Group Qualifier. It is shootable with any ammo (including gold), but don't waste your time. Its 5 million HP, hits hard and fast compared to the Fighting Star and the soccer ammo only gives about a 50% increase in damage vs 300% against a Fighting Star. All this for ~10k pearls and a 'chance' at some ammo.

18. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

You can hollows it they do more damage and are more worth shooting than levithian/sunbursts/capri map.

19. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i want to ask a questions about the badge for the winner team .... it says that only the score of top 100 players for each team will be counted to make it fair .. does this mean that only the top 100 players will get the badge

20. Swift

Ahoy,

No, all players who have selected the winning team will be awarded with the Badge.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.