The Seafight Trophy 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @piranhahunter ,

ive just spoken about that with SBM Swift over UK chat. Swift said that issue is known and they are aware of it. However it would be wise to send a ticket in preferably with logbook entry ( screenshot of your logbook would be much better ). Designs were added on 29th. Just dig throu your logbook and there you go ^^

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Megaserver 1 is everything ok we can change gems and everything!

3. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

bought 50 of them i made 10k souls in first phase

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

thank u buddy,do u know if they will put them back on our account?

5. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @piranhahunter

like i said i just did send email to support , lets hope everything will be fine. Fingers crossed

6. piranhahunter

au ok sorry my english isnt that good,now i understand
    thnx buddy

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your designs and gems are not lost, at the moment they are just not visible, this will be corrected as soon as possible.

Swift

8. piranhahunter

thank you for reply swift

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Suggestion for this Event: How about a bonus code with Crowns? Thank you.

10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Do quests for crowns and you should be fine.

11. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Satan_Himself & @The*Defiant ,

this is what i am doing since event started :) 10 000 crowns a day / exchange for soccer ammo = pure profit hehe.

@BP added some design's to bucanners for gold with is great however if they could add lvl 3 expansion items upgrade ... that would be even better! Dont you think ? :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

No. I havent bought the packs to open the market so nothing for me. I will not spend real money to spend game currency.

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Was this ship design overlooked in the Black Market?

Archipelago Ace(Black Market)

• Refined Ruby: 20% Cannon Damage
    • Precious Sodalite: 14% Dodge Chance
    • Precious Aquamarine: 21% Damage Prevention
    • Unblemished Coral: 22% Critical Damage

14. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

nope

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Where is it then?

16. Swift

Ahoy,

This design is not forgotten, this is a long event and there were and will be changes to the Black Market during this time, have a little patience, good things come to those who wait ;)

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

why Big Point seal us somthing and after they say was a mistake and they cut the seal?
    in real life if u by something the sealers might thake back his offert/seal?
    iv buy 3 skinns (i dont care abaut what gems u say will have) and after u cut the gems frome skinns?????

18. Swift

Ahoy,

All the Designs come with the Gems listed in the tooltip (hoving your mouse over the design).

We have not cut any Gems from the Designs. There was an issue with the Gems on the three new Designs which were available in the Black Market. Please be aware that all of the gems which caused the issues were automatically taken off and placed into your Gem Storage, as mentioned in the
    Patchday Notes 2018:
    Therefore, you do have the Gems they were listed with, however, you will find them in your Storage rather than on the Design.

Swift

19. Central

Central Someday Author

Is it really worth to board the npc Hummer of Justice? Without any quests,just for profit

20. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Central ,

boarding value of hammer is 12 500 . You can reach this boarding value with gold equipment ( or very few pearl items that you could get from couldron of arruba if you are smaller player ). As a reward for boarding you will get 1 k pearls + like 2-3 k soccer ammo. So in my opinion it is worth it ^^ always some extra pearls hehe :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.