The sound is gone

Discussion in 'Help' started by stargirl5, Sep 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stargirl5

stargirl5 Forum Apprentice

Hey. I have a problem. The problem has started yesterday. The sound in the game is gone :eek:. I have looked in the settings on the water, and there should be sound but there is no sound when I shoot on ships :eek:. I hope someone can help with solving this problem. Regards stargirl5.

2. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

Check your sound drivers in your PC

3. stargirl5

The sound works fine other homesides. I can see videos in You Tube, and the sound is fine there, but I have no sound in seafight. I have check settings in the water and there should be sound so I am wondering why I have no sound.:eek:

4. Deloops

Deloops User

Hey there stargirl5,
    are you still experiencing this issue?

5. stargirl5

Yes I have still the issue. Do you know why the sound in the game is gone? Regards stargirl5.

6. Deloops

Deloops User

hey stargirl5,

can you please double check, if the sound settings on your ship look like something shown on the picture below?

[​IMG]

7. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Only thing I can think of is you may have bumped the F6 key by mistake while trying to F5 (refresh page).
    F6 on some keyboards is the "Mute" key
    Problem to that is you wouldnt have any sound at all on any site.

8. stargirl5

I have found the solution on my problem. It was a problem for the settings in adobe flash player, where these settings can be shown, when I right click on the water. The problem was that the sound was not connected to my headphones, so I have change that under these settings and now I have sound again :)
    The thread can be closed and thank you for trying to help me :)

9. Deloops

Deloops User

As per request.
    ~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.