The Winter Thaw Event 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Winter Thaw Event 2017

Ahoy Pirates,

Here is where you can leave your comments on the The Winter Thaw Event 2017

Please ensure you stay within the rules of the forum.

Your Seafight Team

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Can we buy snow ammo in the black market since ice ammo won't be there?

3. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Iam sorry to b the stick prodding the beehive, but, is this event going to be any better then the last 3 or so, or is it going to b the same old same old events with all the same old problems of last events. Is their any possiblity of the smaller ships to do anything that will help their ships or is it only for those whom will spend $$ to do so. I have no $$ to spend on this "glory hole" anymores so I dont do any events anymores, its a lost cause. (no money, no advancement) The onlything free anymores is the logging in of the ships. To get anything is to spend money, with Iam not going to do so I guess im not doing the events. NOTHING on this game is free anymores so I will do my thing and hope for a change. The promo codes dont even give u enough to shoot 1 ship down so they are worthless to most players. God, what does it take to at least give something back to the players that have been here so long, not like they have to make the cannonballs themselves. Sorry, not keeping track but it rant # 3+++.

Loki162 likes this.
  4. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

4x4x4: this is not a money spending event. I f you participated in the Winter event, you will have received a few ice ammo, and Seafight is suggesting that you win some pearls an crystals in exchange, which sounds like a fair deal. It s a pity that there is no design to win, as this would certainly motivate more players to join, rather than to compete for the top rank, which is usually very difficult for most players to do anyway.

5. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i agree that its a pity there is no design to win and it's good that we can win some pearls and crystals BUT will we still have the usual LAG for this event too-lol? whether we spend money or not- we always have lag. i hope this is a good lag-free event for everyone to enjoy!

6. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

That is folly. How come that we can't purchase ice ammo with pearls? I have only 50k snow ammo, with that i make around 35k ice ammo. How am i supposed to play this event? Shoot small npc, for ice ammo with hollows all day?
    Or simply waste 30euros for ammo pack.
    Get real please...

Best regards

7. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

i got about 90k ice after that back in scrolls lol

8. dimotikon1

dimotikon1 Forum Greenhorn

well, in order to have any chance to reach the ranks in this event, you need to play your ship 24 hours round the clock, which means several players sharing the same ship, ergo 1 player per ship (such as me) should simply skip the entire event. See you next month - maybe.

9. theSmilingDevil

theSmilingDevil Someday Author

event FAQ has an error- there is no skuld... it is sleipnir

10. Babyscore

Babyscore Forum Greenhorn

This event is TRASH, smaller players cant do anything. The hp is way too high and the rewards are way to low

11. theSmilingDevil

this event is a joke... and life is too short

12. sponks

sponks Regular

Does the extra damage with explosives work? I didn't see it yet.

13. theSmilingDevil

about 10% extra

14. Perahu.Kertas

Perahu.Kertas Someday Author

please give many cristal . i like event winter 2015 and 2016

15. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

lol, ice ammo gives extra dmg, what a joke, 10k extra dmg lol

16. Perahu.Kertas

where i buy ammo snoball ??

17. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Black Market. They are also available for purchase in S, M, and L packages.

18. Perahu.Kertas

lol

19. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

he is tying to be funny i think :p

20. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Lol. I have no clue. It seemed like a legitimate question, so I answered it. ? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.