This is Important! The old "Terms of Service/Privacy" excuse!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Jun 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This has been mentioned consistently over the years to avoid giving information on questions about cheating players. I want to hear a rebuttal to this that proves without doubt that I am wrong: (1) Since Seafight players do not own our virtual boats and they are the exclusive property of Bigpoint, combined with (2) The fact that these fictitious boat names are made up! There is not one shred of personal information divulged in this game by looking at a boat (for example) named "Dark Heaven". Add to this that the terms of our playing Seafight even state that if we wanted for some reason to sue Bigpoint, then we have to go to Germany! I cannot state here what this really is without a ban, but I challenge anyone - and I mean anyone - to give me a rebuttal that holds water!

Sea~Stream, Loki162 and titanik817 like this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please send your query to Support, this is something that can not and will not be discussed in the forum.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.