Time and Tides

Discussion in 'Help' started by -=AuriS=-, May 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=AuriS=-

-=AuriS=- Forum Apprentice

Hello, I can not turn in a quest from Vovoi quest line, it's Time and Tides, I already collected cargo and it says i have to deliver 0 medical bundles, i restarted quest few times, but it didn't help, nor standing right onto his ship, can you please fix this quest for me so I can continue doing the questline?

Thank you in advance.

User ID:
    166/24777343

2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

you can turn it in at the 2/1 safe haven, it goes to Alexandros

3. -=AuriS=-

I tried it few times, but didn't work, my guildie just helped me to fix it, but thanks.

Close request.

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I am glad that you have resovled this, and that your guild mate was able to assist you.

As you stated trying to use safe haven 2/1 did not work for you, but now you have completed it. Could you please post how this was resolved so other players can see if this assists them.

5. -=AuriS=-

I was told to retake and redo quest and try turning in, but it didn't give me to turn in at Alexandros, but it didn't work, so I tried to stand just almost onto his ship and turn in quest at first it didn't work, but then I just reloged and I was able to turn in quest... I don't know if this what I told is understandable, but I hope it will somehow help for others.

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for that explanation and I am sure that bit of assistance will help others who are suffering the same issue.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.