To the Developers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by FaRmEr, Sep 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaRmEr

FaRmEr Forum Apprentice

EDIT

To the mod team, please for a few seconds, before I am issued with a warning that I am insulting the dev team, please realise that this needs to be seen by both the team and the community. If I simply send a ticket to support I know it is very likely to be unread. Perhaps added to a weekly report that is mostly ignored going by the amount of time things like the above are not dealt with in a timeous manor.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2019
    Sea~Stream and .NICE. like this.
  2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As you are well aware and know that this type of posting will indeed incur an infraction and be removed from the forum.

Please abide by our rules as you would have expected others too.

Obviously your feedback will be forwarded, and please accept this as a warning for any further postings of this manor.

Seren

3. FaRmEr

FaRmEr Forum Apprentice

Thanks for forwarding at least, and I do like what you have written with regards to what is to happen with the season. I am aware how hard you do fight for the player.

LustySerpant, Seren and .NICE. like this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the OP has responded and seem satisfied I will close:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.