Top 100 winterfest wanderer.

Discussion in 'Help' started by jokar_uae, Dec 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Hi, I just placed top 100 in the winterfest wanderer ranking but I haven't received my candy canes. [вäм] Aѕѕαѕѕιи 39/41872720 Phase 7. Just me or is anyone else having this problem?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Having reviewed your account we can see you did not get the rewards as listed in the FAQ. This has been forwarded to the appropriate people to be looked into.

Please remain patient until I hear something back.

Swift

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have heard back, the reason you did not receive the rewards is because you received your last set of points 5 seconds after the Phase had ended - 12:00, as can be seen:

2018-12-07 12:00:05 You've received 65 ranking points.

Therefore, when the rewards were issued you were not in the top 100.

Please ensure that you drop the gift before the phase ends to make sure all of your points are included.

Swift

4. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

I think its pretty ridiculous because the points counted towards that ranking, it was dropped automatically at 12:00 server time. Guess i'm just going to have to live with it. Thank you for the reply.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the question has been answered :

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.