Treasure chests altered?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Nov 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It seems like right now, the good stuff is extremely...extremely.....extremely hard to find (i.e., Queen's Legacy, Level 4 Voodoo Priest). And that includes the 7-day Premium. Has anyone *recently* won any of these items? Thank you for your time and help.

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

yes,,4x priest yesterday,,guild m8 got queens 9x ,a few days ago,,keep trying m8

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. I got premium about 4 days ago.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you so much mates!:):) You can close this thread. --->And someone please throw ManOverboard a life preserver! That poor pirate has been floating in seawater so long that he is going to have algae growing out of his pirate ears!

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

6. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

i get a premium almost every day or other day, and thats randomly getting chest here n there

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks for the feedback mates! Much appreciated! It seems like lately I have opened a ton of chests and haven't gotten much other than the basic stuff.

8. Lol. Thank you for the kind words, Defiant. Always appreciated.

As per op request

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.