Trophy prediction.

Discussion in 'Help' started by seaconquerer, Jun 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaconquerer

seaconquerer Forum Greenhorn

Few questions.
    By phase i mean (top 16/8/4/2 spots matches period)
    1>Will rate very WITHING a phase(like while the matches for top 16 r still going will rates vary) ?
    2>When will we get our radiant souls ?After each phase or after each event.

I have more questions to ask depending on ur reply

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

For your first question, I shall forward this and try to find out this information.

Your second question, you will get your radiant souls after each phase has ended - should you have correctly predicted the team(s).

Swift

3. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

Please if u can hurry up on this.
    Here are what situation could arise IF the RATES do not change.(withing a phase).
    People will bet on last days of phase seeing which teams have qualified(almost qualified) those who have placed bets on earlier days will be at a loss.

If the rates change.
    People who have bet looking at high rates in beginning may loose their calculated souls if the rates change(get low).

MY SOLUTION:
    Keep changing the rates on daily basis(or when ur stats change that affects rate like team performance etc) for the respective teams after their matches.

BUT
    also SAVE the souls (i.e. possible gain value of players who have bet earlier on that team before the rates changed.

For example:
    Australia has 3.975 rate today so say if a player bets 100 shards on it he will gain around 398 souls if team passes group phase.
    So that day match begins all bets are stopped (say it's autralia's match that day)

But if say due to some reasons the rate of australia changes to 1.5 the player who has bet the 100 souls should get his 398 souls saved for that day(if his team passes the phase he gets 398 not at the rate of 1.5).The new rate will be taken into account from next day.

This will solve lots of problems.
    1>If rates don't chnage a player can simply bet at the rate 3.97 on the last possible day.
    2>If rates always change then players will face problem stated above.

4. ultimateswampfire

any updates sir?

5. Swift

Ahoy,

I have not heard anything back regarding this yet. However, now being a few days into the World Cup with different Teams winning and losing, no rates have changed currently. That along with the statement from
    The Seafight Trophy 2018 Event FAQ which says:
    This leads me to believe that the rates will not change during a phase unless they have been eliminated or are guaranteed to advance to the next stage.

The player will be rewarded Radiant Souls for the rate at which they placed their Prediction. So in your example, even if the rate did change, the player would receive the equivalent souls for the 3.975 rate (the rate the prediction was placed).

Players would in this case be able to place a prediction which they could expect will result in a win. However, those who have placed bets on earlier days will not be at a loss due to being able to predict up to 250 Shards of Forever each day; which will allow them to place more predictions and thus be able to win more Radiant Souls.

For example, a player places 250 Shards of Forever on Russia every day for 14 days, this would require 3,500 Shards of Forever, which if Russia successfully advanced to the next stage would be a return of 16,975 Radiant Souls. Whereas a player who only places 250 Shards on Russia on the last day would only get 1,213 Radiant Souls in return.

So yes, as the stage comes to an end players may be able to successfully predict which teams go through, but if you place predictions in the early days too, you have the chance to earn more Radiant Souls.

Swift

6. ultimateswampfire

Thanks i also arrived at the same conclusion as u did.

And yes the last 2 statements make sense.
    Thanks

7. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

soooo does this mean that we only have to place bets daily on the highest rating team if they advance to the next phase? and not predict which teams will advance to the next phase?

8. ultimateswampfire

not exactly if u place ur bets on highest rate team(usually doubtful of qualifying example Saudi arabia) and they don't qualify u will loose all your rewards on that that's right u will get zero souls/points from it.

But if u place ur bet on a team with low rate sure to qualify (GERMANY,BRAZIL ETC) then although it's low rate but u still get some souls.

It's risk and rewards and luck :)

9. Swift

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct, it all depends on which Team(s) advance to the next stage of the World Cup.

So, you could bet on the Team with the highest rate, but normally those with a higher rate are less likely to advance. If they do not advance you will get 0 Radiant Souls, but if they do, you will get much more than a team with a lower rate. Alternatively, you could place your predictions on a team with a lower rate, and should they advance, which is more likely, you will get some Radiant souls but not as many.

Risk vs Reward ;)

Are all questions answered here and the topic can be closed?

Swift

10. ultimateswampfire

I think they are ;)

11. Swift

Ahoy,

As this thread has been answered to the satisfaction of the player, it shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.