Trophy Room

Discussion in 'Help' started by SDCDesigner, Feb 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Why are we not getting credit when using teleportation? Which makes me wonder what else is not getting credited and costing us.

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

This is a known issue but at the moment we do not have a time frame for the fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shelby

3. its same in shipwreack with finish 1 triumph
    i think other trophy is same not getting credit

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Are you asking about a quest for the event or a Trophy quest?

Tex

5. not quest, but about how to achieve and open Civil War Victory when i use teleport to open Dalton's Frigate me no recived credit

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You are having the same problem as SDCDesigner and as stated before we have reported it the devs and they are working on it. Sorry for any confusion.

Tex

7. yes same problem, this problem happened also at "Battleworn Harpoon, Collect 5,000 Shipwrecks"
    and me no understand about Complete the "Wanted: Triumph" Quest, i think this quest for test to 25, how about player lvl 25 up to finish it?

8. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @ᴙзνλήĢз【JKT48】,

like @Shelby1 and @TEX~BULL , told ya everything been reported and theres nothing more to do here on forum. Everything is in devs hands right now.
    We all are affected by the same issues , be patient m8.

TEX~BULL likes this.
  9. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Hey ᴙзνλήĢз【JKT48】 that is working it is not shipwrecks that you harp it is the shiny shipwrecks. Hope this helps you.

10. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Have all queries been answered here?

Swift

11. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As this has been answered:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.