Turtle Armageddon

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Turtle Armageddon

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the
    Turtle Armageddon Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Central

Central Someday Author

I hope someone has brought at least 100 event chests and egg nests. So please tell me IS THERE ANYTHING USEFUL? I got only things which i can also get from the normal chests...

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

do read the FAQs... here: https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/turtle-armageddon.172832/#post-525276
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Otherwise, as a weak player, I like this event.
    Cant say it'll be the same for larger ships as they might find the entire event too weak and chance giving for noob players -then again I havent made any calculations for profitability.

I like the rewards for the stuff that can be killed with hollows, and the low HP of the Nests - it secures a certain win-effect for newbies as that stronger players will less likely steal the prize.

The code is awesome! hadnt thought I'd ever be able to use terra ammo (regarding my ultra-slow progress) - so thanks for that :)

All in all, I am content.
    I can understand the limiter on the shellshock ammo - too much freedom doesnt create sales - so it's ultimately pretty fair.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Central

Central Someday Author

I've read the FAQs but,as i remember,the old FAQ from the open-beta test included voodoo cannons in rewards from the chests

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Voucher Code :-

CASSIOPEIACHAOS

37500 x Terra ammunition credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

50000 x Shell Shock ammunition credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

15 x Event key credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

5 x Turtle Tome credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

6. Central

Central Someday Author

How much damage is needed to activate Cassiopeia's might?

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

That is shown in the Event info on the sea (menu at top).

Does anyone have a list of the maps that Cassiopeia is on?

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Cassiopeia is on the following maps: 5, 17, 23/2, 29/1 and 31/2.

Swift

Bawdyn and Pagan_Spirit like this.
  9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks. :)

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

What is the difference between a Snapjaw and a Bloodjaw or a Turtle Raider and a Turtle Plunderer? They seem equivalent from the quests POV, but I've never seen the second one of each type. Are they on different maps? Or different phases?

11. Pagan_Spirit

The Bloodjaw can be found in level 21 (+?) and needs a way higher hit probability (I hit the Snapjaw for 8k and the Bloodjaw for 3k with hollows). Furthermore, the Bloodjaw does about ... I'd say 7k more damage and attacks faster (for the latter that might just be my feeling). + has the same amount of HP + is found waay less on said maps.

Turtle Plunderer comes up in the guild map (Cassio's Chaos) -> x4 its normal damage -> same HP -> and yoo :( same hit probabilty/dodge chance whatever increase needed as with Bloodjaw.

**NPCs over level 21 (Bloodjaw & Turtle Plunderer give double the rewards (fmi see the 2017 discussion)

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Bawdyn likes this.
  12. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

rewards on the turtle raiders sux

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  13. ƒє∂αяαℓ_[ѕтм]

ƒє∂αяαℓ_[ѕтм] Forum Greenhorn

hello guys, ''The event keys will be exchanged 1:1 for normal chest keys, Cursed and Radiant souls for Shell shock ammunition and Turtle Tomes for Crowns''
    i'm 15 level and i need crowns, so anybody knows how many crowns i'll get for one turtle tome.
    thank you
    (sorry about my bad english)

14. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Hi there, you can shoot npc called:

VCM Blizzard

Hitpoints: 600,000
    Boarding Value: 10,000

Reward for Boarding:
    15 Crowns

Reward for Destroying (Damage Share):
    1,200,000 Gold
    2,500 Experience Points

Map Locations: 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15

15. Pagan_Spirit

I feel cheated on :eek:

“Big Game Hunter” (rewards)
    201. - 300. (but at least 500.000 hit
    points damage)
    5.000 Shell shock ammunition
    10 x Crystal
    500 x Black powder
    but:

YARRR (again!!) :(
    You received 499 x Black gunpowder.

--> It matters.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Bawdyn and christich like this.
  16. Pagan_Spirit

@ “Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos”

It's a lot of fun, and gives good rewards......... BUT:
    the part where ppl. can stay in there forever (literally) shooting hollows will totally wreck the League rankings.

Suggestion: less the price for the Tomes by a third or even a half, and auto kick after one cycle is done.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@Pagan_Spirit What rewards does that map give? I thought from the description of it that you had to go into it as a group of your own guild. Or is it a mixed map of all players that enter it? Its not that clear in the FAQ.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  18. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Can someone tell me how there is any actual profit in this event? So far, the quests don't break even for the ammo/pearls they give. The event ships (Snapjaws and Turtle Raiders) just give souls that mean any profit is what you can get in the Black Market (ie nothing unless you are strong enough or Bot enough to get enough souls to buy anything useful). The admiral ships that give pearls I've yet to actually see. I see announcements, but because of the current bug where you don't see the announcement for the map you are in, I never get there in time to even see it let alone hit it. Am I missing something?

*LiLVIC615*, Loki1621 and Lady.Wolf like this.
  19. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I saw an npc spawn in the map I was in. The admiral spawn message is visible everywhere. I reccomend you to shoot npcs in +21 maps because they pay better. The profit is from buying keys and opening chests for ammo.

20. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I have discovered a way to profit from this event. :D Now that all the bots have been set to go after the event NCP, they are no longer out there taking all of the normally profitable NCP so I can finally have some of them to myself. Who'd a thunk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.