Turtle Armageddon

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

can we get compensation for the turtle tombs losts during yesterdays lag/restart i lost 2 when theres a maximum purchase of 5 and now i cant go shoot cassiopia

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    *LiLVIC615* and Lil`Wolf like this.
  2. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

-----

3. Central

Central Someday Author

Devourer is gained from the Turtle Crushers,Hookjaw devourer gained from the Shell smasher, Devourer is for 1-20 maps , hookjaw devourer can appear only on 21-35 maps, As i know,none of the admirals has dodge chance. Their Hitpoints are about ~1 billion. Damage 100-130k without any damage prevention or agwe plates.

Lil`Wolf and Pagan_Spirit like this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I believe this is caused by the Event Chest spawning before the Cassiopeia's Might had been activated. As the chest spawned when the buff was not active, the rewards would not contain the souls, whereas the other Event Chest must've spawned after the buff was active and as such contained the souls.

Swift

5. Pagan_Spirit

aha!
    that didnt even occur to me - I was straight out thinking negatively :rolleyes:
    -thanks Swift

6. Pagan_Spirit

7. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

wish some desing in to VIP market

8. Vash

Vash Forum Apprentice

Did you regret putting queens legacy on black market?

9. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

yes put in queens legacy to pikase ist was wery long timme ago we can by this for perls

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

That's disappointing. :( I was hoping that once I got through the poor quests that there would be one with a reasonable payout.

11. Pagan_Spirit

12. Pagan_Spirit

@Bawdyn - I figured it out (cuz I am so brilliant!): the reasonable payout is the last / 2nd dayly quest that grants you 25 radiant souls AND 5k purrls for simply shooting Cassiopaeia for 5m damage. This would thereby also enter you into winning the rank 200-300 prize of the Big Game Hunt side-thingy. :)

**additionally, if u use admirals and hollows (and countless hours), this would raise you up in the League ranking by quite a bit, guaranteeing 1-2 League Coins.
    > mtach 1-2 figureheads for the ELP bonus to get there halps too.

13. Central

Central Someday Author

I can't understand why they are doing such ...... worthless quests,they DON'T give anything useful at all,all usual quests are needed to lvl up or to collect crowns,but these quests are a simple waste of time and resources(all kind of souls you can collect with much more speed just killing NPCs)

14. Central

Central Someday Author

Just a note : 1000 eggs and 15 voodoo cannons,600k shellshocks and ~50k pearls,300-500 green souls

15. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

gd too see cabin boy bk at nice price if only for a bit tho the way bp work the new skill tree will take long lol

babenewport likes this.
  16. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

17. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

Please give me my 4 Turtle Tome back as I have lost 4 of them due to restart because of L A G.... You also owe me over 500k pearls as this is what it cost me each time I got booted from the guild map because of restart due to L A G.... You also owe me approximately 500k shell shock and 300k Terra ammo for being booted from the guild map because of restart due to L A G....
    As you make this adjustment to my account, which I am guessing will contain an restart, lolol. You can also factor in the reason why their is so much lag? Yes you are correct, it is the hundreds and hundreds of players running other programs on YOUR server to bot, cheat, and use you like a rented mule and pay you nothing for this service. They would prefer to pay 11 dollars monthly, so I heard, then to give you anything because they make their fortune running cheats.

babenewport likes this.
  18. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

shooting the godzilla turtles does not give you elp, ( easy way to tell look your exp while shooting with addys ) if im not mistaken i believe its been like this for a few godzilla turtle events already.

19. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

You do get ELP from shooting turtles with admiral cannons.

20. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Why there is still cassiopea in 23 2 :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.