Turtle quests . .

Discussion in 'Help' started by Corsair_Bill, May 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Hello, it looks like i completed the first round of turtle quests, but I've run into an issue trying to start on what looks like the second group, any suggestions?

http://prntscr.com/fa4hv8

2. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

in the condition it say u must have 600/600 reputation to be able to do next quest. which means u need to repeat the previous quest which gives ya 100 reputation for next 5 days for the second round ;)

3. Corsair_Bill

Gotta find out when noon LST is now, but at least now I have a direction to follow

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

LST stands for Local Server Time. So, noon is the middle of the day Server time (12:00 in the logbook) :)

-Arky

5. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

If u go to the event announcement page, click on CEST page, It will show u that time, u can compare it to the time u have right then. Not sure if it's the same as the LST time, witch might be just the server u logged into at the time. arky knows. :)
    Wild be nice if they could add the LST to the front page profile stats. Just a thought. lol

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  6. Corsair_Bill

lol, I'm with the east coast server, but since the so-called new server switch, I no longer know what time the server reaches noon now, kinda figures, I finally figure out when noon arrived for me on the east coast server, now I'm lost once more and have to guess again . . wished they had just left things as they were tbh . . lol

please close :)

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Server is now 3 hours behind Eastern Time, it uses Pacific Standard Time (PST). At the time of this post, it should be 14:56 EST, Server Time it is 11:56 PST.

-Arky

8. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

I thought it had something to do with Cali time, lol but wasnt sure so didnt say.

9. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this post is answered it is now closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.