Turtle Terror

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little-slingshot

little-slingshot Forum Greenhorn

Wow awesome. thanks.

2. Itsjeremylin

Itsjeremylin Forum Greenhorn

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You're most welcome.

-Arky

4. •†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†•

•†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†• Forum Apprentice

5. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Also my initial thought.. However, after having explored it a bit, I'll have to take back my original opinion.. I'm starting to like it.

6. z~fighters

z~fighters Forum Apprentice

I think it would be a good idea change the profit of the turtle hunter. Players only shoot them for quests, or if they need more normal rockets/buffs. When quests are done, counters for admiral will go so slow, that event will be too boring.

I believe everyone are trying to save as much ammo as possible, because they also have to think about keeping top 100-200 in the daily rank, so we cant just shoot hunters for the souls alone.

I would suggest a pearl reward equivalent to the ammo used. That would make them much more attractive, and admiral counters will go much faster, which means more activity.

Z

7. -NooNoo-

-NooNoo- Forum Greenhorn

Anyone know when the new event designs will be put into the black market? I currently have enough souls for the Piledriver design but just wondering if it will be worth waiting to see how much the other designs are.

8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

We have heard that the Black Market shall change twice during this event. So I would guess some new items/skins/pets will be placed in the BM on Monday and then Friday, but these are just guesses.

If I was you, I would save your souls as nothing in there currently is really anything of value.

-Arky

9. -NooNoo-

-NooNoo- Forum Greenhorn

Okay thanks, you have any idea of the costs?

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

No idea sorry, I also want to know - I want to buy the Killing Strike design :p

-Arky

11. •†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†•

•†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†• Forum Apprentice

will have voodoo cannon on black market ?!!

12. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

blackmarnad not so many thinks wery poor (

13. Lobo*

Lobo* Forum Apprentice

I'm just a small player and I can't seem to find any snap jaws in maps 5 or below. anyone else with this problem?

14. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Thats because Snapjaws only spawn in the 6/1 to 20/1 maps :)

If you would like to get Cursed Souls you need to shoot the Dragon turtle nests when your server has the Cassiopeia's Blessing active.

-Arky

15. Lobo*

Lobo* Forum Apprentice

thanks ARKY guess I either test or I can't do the quest lol but they still have turtle raiders in 5 and under. go figure

16. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

17. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

Maybe we could tier some of these events to help the smaller boats get something, I shot Cassiopeia for like 7 hours got 25 million damage on it and the big boats come on 1 hour before the 24 hours is up and I can't even get top 200 to get a firestorm cannon, wow!!! Maybe more events and rewards could be grouped by ship level like top 50 in 20 maps in above, then top 50 in 15-20 maps, then top 50 in 10-15 maps, etc.

Just an idea.

18. Mihawk

Mihawk Forum Apprentice

You guys should upload pictures of the coming designs in the game during the event..

19. z~fighters

z~fighters Forum Apprentice

If you go back to page 1 in this thread, you can see them.

20. Mihawk

Mihawk Forum Apprentice

Which one is Heart of Carnage in Black Market? How much is it worth there?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.