Typhon's Revenge: 2 Questions.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Sep 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

1. It mentions two Phases. In the past each "Phase" ran a certain number of days. I saw nothing in the FAQs explaining this.....?

2. How do we get Ancient Emblems? I know how to get Magical ones, but I did not see in the FAQs how to get Ancient Emblems. Thank you for your help.

2. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

u get ancient emblems from group game m8

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you so much mate! Do you have any idea what they are calling "two phases"?

4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

The difference between the phases is when the Ladon changes to the more powerful Typhon. Which day this will happen I am unsure about but would assume it takes place roughly halfway through the event.(quote below from FAQ's)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes.....that's why I said in my original post: "It mentions two Phases. In the past each "Phase" ran a certain number of days. I saw nothing in the FAQs explaining this.....?" I think somebody dropped the ball on the Event Description. Thanks mate. Much appreciated!

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  6. Has this answered your query?

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It doesn't tell us the dates for the two phases like we normally get, but it's good enough. Thank you.

8. Yw. As per op request

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.