Suggestion Update for marauder hunt event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Satan_Himself, Aug 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like to have this?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

• Make fleets 50% cheaper during the event and reduce the cooldown by 20%.
    • Remove the event chests or make them usefull (pure garbage)
    • Put shellshock ammo for pearls in black market (no limit)
    • Put burning ice ammo for pearls in black market (limited)
    • Put voodoo doom and voodoo blast ammo for pearls in black market (limited) and in payment
    • Put a one time buyable cannon pack in black market (like 30 doomhammers lvl 0 for 500000 pearls)
    • Remove battle points gained from sinking players 15 levels below of ours.
    • Add big admiral npc that pays crowns and pearls similar to a Freedom npc to incentive wars.
    • Add small npc that pays pearls and is restricted to lvl 10 players and under (for newbies).
    • Add cannon packs in payment during marauder hunt event.
    Basically the idea is to turn the black market into some sort of VIP black market during the event to get everyone loaded up and make everyone fight. The cheap fleets will make sure there are wars and lots of people shooting each other.

bodean and skillsallround like this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

In my opinion, your ideas are quite good. They should also make ammo affordable to all, so more people can fight, which is the main purpose of the game.

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

ammo is affordable to all .. cuz you shoot more with scrap ammo that is on black market ... the payament ammo is for NPC

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Not everyone is at the Battle Points level to buy Scrap ammo. Fortunately I am. I was referring to Burning Ice, Voodoo Blast, Voodoo Doom ammo, etc. Sometimes the price in the Black Market for 1,000 rounds of lesser strength ammo is like 900 pearls or higher. I think that is a bit high, especially for new players. That is just my opinion.

5. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

i understand that the new players need some help .. and seeing that each little acc with the new quest system they get 100 voodoo cannons in pirate tests that needs only few days to make.... also giving all new players more and more free stuff make us look like fools cuz i didnt got nothing for free i strugled to raise my boat to full talents and castels it took me almost 2 years

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

Wait, in what quests are these 100 voodoos exactly? Also, I've never seen any scrap ammo in black market.

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

the scrap ammo is always avaible on black market for the price 600 pearls for 1000 ammo and you can buy it once you reach 93'750 Battle Points... As for the voodoo cannons .. there are quest in different questgivers starting from the quests of level 10 till 20 they give 10 missions with reward 10 voodoo cannons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.