Update on cannons and Damage

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jan 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have
    55 pounder
    60 pounder
    admirals
    and other cannons like voodoo and devastators when mixing them they do not help do damage..and damage is very low....

I do not want these cannons if they cannot do a ton of damage...
    I am starting to realize that these damage prevention gems are taking away the cannons power in this game and I do not like it..I want to have the option to sell these cannons and get pearls and crystals back.

I do not like the option of keeping these cannons because Bigpoint does not want to give us the option....

I want to sell whatever I want and get rid of whatever I want and make back pearls and crystals form any to all elite items....

This is the 5th post on the exact same idea. that has not seen a change in the game.

I dont liek the fact that the gems I get everytime are crap....and I do not liek the options oin this game....

I do not liek any of the games changes.

2. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

You're right, the game has changed but like with all games the meta changes and you have to adapt to stay competitive. Everyone is using dodge chance? Bump you accuracy. Everyone has damage reduction? Well you can too. Also consider that while damage reduction is a thing, cannons like doomhammer, devs and painbringers also hit way higher than back in the day of 55s and 60s.

The game has changed but the changes make it more complex and interesting to play in the long run.

I think we're all with you on the ability to sell old items or at least upgrade them to newer ones but it's a feature that probably will never come and you're not the first or last to request it.

Hope this helps,

Dozza

3. there is nothing here in this game that is deserving of any player paying bg for in-game content..so far I see nothing that warrants that reward....

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the player stated it has been suggested before but I will happily pass it along.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.