Update: Slashing Blade

Discussion in 'Help' started by Apokalyps, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apokalyps

Apokalyps Forum Greenhorn

Hello dear forum,
    Do you have any information about this update? Pls explain us.
    My best regards

Update:
    Slashing Blade Membership Pass (30 Days) which includes:
    • 10% discount on all payment transactions
    • 10% bonus on all crowns looted
    • 4 quests at the same time (instead of 3)
    • 100% increased reputation points
    • 1.000% higher chance of jumping a level while crafting gems
    • 5 seconds faster travel time to Safe Haven
    • Exclusive Black Market offers (from time to time)
    • Plus all Premium benefits.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It is an addition to premium benefits. It does not take the place of premium. You receive the added benefits stated above.

Tex

3. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

does it only apply for ingame transactions? and what offers does it give

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I believe so and we will see when they are available.

Tex

5. CaptainWhiteWolf

CaptainWhiteWolf Forum Greenhorn

btw i have 1-2 question :D in the web write " u have chance to get "vanhu battle ship"" i think it's desing, but from? :D and how looks it? :D black market exclusive for who buy that " pass" :c btw that's is in my head :D and yeah transaction -10% is verry good :D but black market exclusive make it to verry good :c

6. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Ahoi,

The text is wrong, it´s the text for the "Amazonian Queen" sale.
    There is no design included ;)

For ALL transactions, also payment.

soaptasteok likes this.
  7. KING*OF*PIRATES

KING*OF*PIRATES Forum Greenhorn

The 10% works only for money payment. it doesn't work in ingame items.

8. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

Then you should apply it to the Black market as well, Else its kinda false advertising.

9. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

You are right and we are on it.

GloriousNoR likes this.
  10. Fazer650

Fazer650 Forum Greenhorn

Premium = 5% rabats
    Islands = 10% rabats (with 10)
    Reduction pack = 25% rabats
    Slashing Blade = 10% rabats

5+10+25+10 = 50% So if i have all of this advantage i should paye 50% less of normal items in market.

Flares without nothing should be : 50pearls in market
    Flares with everything should be : 25pearls in market
    Flares ARE IN REALITY : 28 pearls in market

After making some maths.... there is no way to get this price

If the Slashing Blade 10% are into the old reduction price it will be :

Flares without nothing should be : 50pearls in market
    Flares with everything just not " Slashing Blade " : 30 pearls in market
    So if we put the 10% into 30pearls it will be 27pearls for flares in market

So anny info where are my 10%

11. Jesus89

Jesus89 Forum Greenhorn

The rebate affecting the Market Cove and the on-sea shop, appears to be at 5%. I believe it is a bug.
    Do the math again, but with 5% from Slashing Blade and you'll get 27.5, which rounded up is 28.

12. Fazer650

Fazer650 Forum Greenhorn

So seafight say its 10% even @JohnRackham just say 30min ago here :)

13. Jesus89

Jesus89 Forum Greenhorn

I saw so, but I think they accidentally put in 5% in the code instead of the alleged 10%. That's why your stuff cost more than they should.

14. xXRusoVendetaXx

xXRusoVendetaXx Forum Greenhorn

I think this benefits should be incluided with the premium, the rebats do not aplly to the seachart market, and i also dislike the idea of the black market "exclusive" offers.

15. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

"Plus all Premium benefits" stated in the selling page - what does it mean if...

- discount percentage for items is not added as premium does?
    - other forum asked if carpenter lvl 5 or ebony deck is extended and answer was "no"; premium does keep them longer on board...

that things mentioned are all parts of the premium benefits. Why say "all" if mean fraction or none? Can that be corrected/ specified what is included for real as long sale is ongoing?

- if that blade sell comes announced/ officially with 1 month all premium properties - existing premium will be prolonged by that 1 month? That would be the easiest way and eliminate the errors in the existing description if it is not the case yet. Isn't it?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  16. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

My apologies for the late reply.

As a Slashing Blades member you will receive 10% Discount on all Payment Transactions. You will also receive a 10% Discount on in-game transactions (for example, Pearls, Crowns, etc), however, as Slashing Blades is an upgrade to Premium it replaces the 5% you receive from being a Premium member.

So to make this clearer:

Premium = 5% Discount,
    Slashing Blades = 10% Discount,
    Premium and Slashing Blades = 10% Discount.
    This is not a bug, and by design. For explanations sake, Slashing Blades is basically Premium Level 2, you get all the bonuses of Premium, but some values are increased. Similarly to how having Voodoo Priests level 1, 2, 3 and 4 - you do not get all their bonuses, just the highest ones.

Therefore, the maximum discount players can have in the Shop for in-game items is 45%; 10% Slashing Blades, 25% Discount and 10% for 10 Guild Islands.

In regards to Carpenter Level 5 etc not being effected by the run-time of Slashing Blades, this is a known issue which will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please remember that this is not a Discussion thread, should you wish to leave feedback or discuss this update, please do so in the correct area, this thread is solely for the answering of the Opening Posters question.

Swift

17. Trouble**

Trouble** Forum Greenhorn

this game dont need new payment pack,
    and dont remove posts for telling true,
    maybe at last someone from comunity ll see how this game looks like

18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please remember that this is not a Discussion thread, should you wish to leave feedback or discuss this update, please do so in the correct area, this thread is solely for the answering of the Opening Posters question.

As Swift stated, this is not a discussion thread. If you have no question, then it can and will be removed. This is a warning to refrain from using question threads as discussion threads. Please feel free to contact customer care with your concerns and comments about the new Slashing Blade Membership.

Tex

19. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response and this has been fully explained, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.