Upgrade Special Gems...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ψBLACK*RECUSEXψ, Jun 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ψBLACK*RECUSEXψ

ψBLACK*RECUSEXψ Forum Apprentice

... maybe a good idea to be able to upgrade special gems the same way we can upgrade the others. Example: you would have to put in 4 special gems to get an upgraded special gems. Expensive, yes, but I have 22 special gems NOT in use at all right now.

I think this would be pretty good.

Thanks,
    Lucky

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

yup ,I rember writing some time ago reguarding this ,atm theses gems are just stacking at the least we should be able to trade them for gems .

3. ~JB~

~JB~ Forum Apprentice

I also agree. It shouldnt be hard to implement the fuction either as its already in place for other gems

4. ψBLACK*RECUSEXψ

I'm sure player are sitting on many of these gems as I am. Any reason why BP wouldn't do this?

5. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Would Special Gems become their own type of a Booty Bag? If we are going to have to use them in the same fashion as Ship and Pet Gems, they should be sold as distinct items. Special Ship and Special Pet Gem Booty Bags. :mad::eek:

As great as the idea is, I don't like it. It will further increase the cost of building boats. I feel it just creates another (expensive) hurdle to leap. :mad::eek:

6. ψBLACK*RECUSEXψ

A second slot would also be nice to see. Be the ability to upgrade would be nice too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.