USSChallenger1

Discussion in 'The Players' started by USSChallenger1, Dec 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I have been playing this game since 2011 and my ships name on the water is known as ~Tommy~. This is my second boat I have built up to elite 27 map 20 before the merge and add on to 25. I have been with a few guilds over the years first with BIA- brothers in arms, followed by h2k- hard 2 kill and then onto skulls known as death and destruction which became the evil empire or E and E. I have spent a few weeks with RTP-rise to power. When I was working, I would find time throughout my day to play and have spent enuf money on my boat that I could use right now. I have made a lot of good friends here and enjoy the time on the water with them and helping others complete the quests and tests and of course relieving a few of their BP. I am a regular contributor to the forum as well.

See you all on the water.

michaelwells and bodean like this.
  2. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Hey, buddy! Nice post.

Always enjoy reading what you write. See u on the water soon, m8.
    Michael

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Nice to meet you USSChallenger1, I have seen you in the forums, sure at one point ive probably seen you on the water too, nice to read a bit about you :)

-Arky

4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Thanks All, I have enjoyed reading all the informative posts you have written over the past months and I'll be seeing you on the water.