Valentine Event 2019

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Feb 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Valentine Event 2019

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Valentine Event 2019

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Since there isn't a thread in the Discussion forum and I can't create one there, I'll start one here.

I'm not sure I see the point of this event. Shoot a 25 million HP ship for EXP and a small chance of a design? Am I missing something?

3. -Wc-

-Wc- Forum Apprentice

Well when the event ships are sunk they drop some items that you can pick up for some minor rewards, and there are 3 daily quests that give pearls.

Bad event I must say, even the EXP from the event ships isn't good.

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Bawdyn ,

like our fellow pirate @-Wc- told ya there are some daily quests with are worth doing. Just accept 1st one and sail around few maps you will deffo find some1 shoting it ^^. So you can try to steal one glitter to move on with your quest ( we all are pirates arr!! ) , and profit that way :). Designs are easy to get belive me.

---
    @Edit

If you would like to do some npcs with me -( i dont mind to leave last hits for ya till you get atleast 1 design )- then post here what hours you may be on today or contact me on uk global chat.

Bawdyn likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Discussion thread now available! :p

Swift

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I'm not sure yet how my day will go, but I'll check chat for you when I do get on the sea. Cheers!

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

2019-02-16 15:37:02You sank Romeo's ship.
    2019-02-16 15:37:02 You received 72990 EP (experience points). (Correction: 10%)

I shot this entire ship. The FAQs description says they drop daggers or vials. I shot this whole ship and it dropped nothing. The description does *not* say a chance of dropping daggers and vials. What am I missing?---> Both event ships must be shot with elite ammunition and spawn Poison vials (Romeo) and Dagger (Juliet) on their death.

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I thought I would answer myself (ha-ha)! The*Defiant - I think there is a software flaw in that you shot and sank Romeo near an island. Could the dropped items be there but just obscured by the island? <--(I am serious on this theory).

9. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

My theory is that if you sink an event ship near an island, the vials or daggers will get scattered around the map.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Interesting......thank you....and does anyone know for certain?

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I was really tempted to pay 750 pearls for 1,000 rounds of Kraken Poison ammo (and purchase lots of ammo!) in order to get EXP from the Event ships, but after taking a nanosecond to think about it, I decided not to.:D

12. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

Bisdak is correct. the event ship needs to be at minimum 20 squares away from the guild island or the glitters will randomly scatter across the map

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

also i would suggest using normal ammo on the events ships if you want to save pearls and have some spare ammo.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks mate! :)

15. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Bawdyn ,

so what about today ( Sunday ) ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.