VCM Bloodfang Aggression?

Discussion in 'Help' started by kyloe, Dec 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Hi there, i am inquiring about the NPC VCM Bloodfangs, My question is how aggressive is their nature, roughly a month ago, maybe a bit longer i shot one for the first time, now it seems everyone that i sail by hits me ro almost 20k hitpoints, is this normal?
    I have asked other players because it seems i can be in a stack of players, they only seem to shoot me, i have asked a few players and they say they never get hit by them.
    Im just wondering because i have a decent boat, yet im almost sunk by sailing across a lower range map.
    Any info would be great, ty

2. Beorn

Beorn User

Ahoy

VCM Bloodfang and VCM Blizzard shoot you because you are a higher level player (26+) and are staying in 8-14 maps. They do hit quite a bit, and have long range. These NPC’s are used for Quests in 26+ Levels, and to force higher level players to play in maps of their level.

My advice would be to avoid these maps, if possible.

I hope that helps.

3. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Oh ok thank u for the info

Lostsail likes this.
  4. As this has been resolved,

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.