Suggestion viewport size

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by MONSTER., Jan 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MONSTER.

MONSTER. Forum Apprentice

Hi would it be possible to add another view-port size between 800x600 and maximum as most monitors have room for a larger screen 1200x1000 would be great.. This would be better for most peoples eyes. Especially as many players play more than 1 hour at a time. This would solve the problem with client which has no zoom facility.

WannaBeBest and Vash like this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

They were working on this sometime last year, I don't know the current situation of it:

-Arky

3. MONSTER.

I think you should chase it. It will make the game play much much better. Client would then be the preferred user base, not browser.

4. MONSTER.

I would like to see hdmi 1080 or better 4k+++ again the new monitors are equiped for hd graphics, screen size options a must.

when you use the options available via windows it distorts the view but is usable. not as good as if client had a dedicated viewport size

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.